Reviews for Death Most Desired
acrochick1992 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was...beautiful!

I honestly have to say it was probably one of, if not my very, favorite.

~Devin
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
My heart bled with this, but I found it perfectly sweet. This was beautiful, and I liked this situation. You have such a wonderful way of writing, that I can't help but beg for more.

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Steph chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I really liked this. I had wondered what it would be like if they had both died.

You're writing style is very good. keep it up :)
VampGrlz271 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was really beautiful. I loved it, honestly. I'm checking out your other stories for sure.
Emmett's One True Love chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was the sweetest thing ever i relly liked the end it was so nice!
Fall Down Again Bella chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That literally made me cry. It was so touching and sad and happy all at once. I loved it. It was extremely well written and just amazing!
The Twilight Awards chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Hi!

Your story was nominated in The Twilight Awards Round 2 for the following categories:

Best One-Shot

If you would like your story removed from the nominations or to switch categories, please email us asap.

The Twilight Awards
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Very Nice. Not all gooey and Graphic like some I've read.
KG chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
OMG That was AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!1 Thank you for writing this it made my day.
eternalsunshines chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was so beautiful.

I'm speechless right now.

Tears are rolling down my cheeks and I can't seem to control them.

This was one, if not, the best one-shot's I've read. It's so pure, beautiful and just...perfect.

I love it, I absolutely love it.

You're an amazing writer.
BiteMe1918 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
well, i loved it. i honestly did...and then the part where they just laid there, never waking up...priceless. very nice job!
bella-was-his-second-choice chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ome, that was soo sad. And soo sweet! I can't really decide what it was though, it was just, so, them. Y'know? It most definately sounds like what wouldve happened if they ended themselves in New Moon. I can't really explain HOW good it was, other than one simple fact. I cried the whole time.

First I cried because of how Bella felt, then because of how Edward felt, then because they were FINALLY together. Then, once they had what they've always wanted, they just.. kid of die again. But it's a happy ending in a way.. Hee, I'm rambling on. Sorry.

It's just really really good. And you're an amazing author. I'm very jealous. Thanks so much for writing! I'll shut up now.
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was...beautiful. Honest. It was so pretty :) And it wasn't so graphic either, you made sure we knew what was happening, but you didn't overly exploit it. It was very nice :) Nice job.
SaveMe620 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
One part reminded me of 'Atonement'.

It was: "Come back to me, Edward. Come back…”

Love it. I think it's great!
Clickish chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was absolutly beautiful! My god, person! You've brought me to tears! It's so sad and yet so wonderful. This is definetly my favorite one-shot I've read so far!

“Bella?” he murmured against her lips. “Will you let me love you?”

I love that. I can see Edward puting it that way, making something that can be so perveted sound absolutly beautiful.

Really great, fantastic, wonderful story! Keep writing!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »