Reviews for Death Most Desired
DCCDchick chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
very good D
Lee Pontruce chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
AAW! That was so darn sweet! I loved it!
screamingSOUL chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
WoW! It was perfect, in every sense of the word. The ending left me a little teary eyed. This was beautiful.
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
this was fantastic.

I completely and totally loved it.

:D
sundress chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh. My. God!

That was incredible!

You really know how to write!

I loved it!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
So... They never woke up? Well, Edward always did want to sleep...

I liked it. Very, very much. T'was loverly.

Eve
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
it makes me wamt to cry
Jasmine chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is a really good story...so happy although sad that they didn't wake up...i liked it though...probably because they ended up together. Keepup the good work
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was beautiful! and extremely sad! but i loved it!
beautyattempt chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
beautiful. utterly beautiful, it almost made want to cry.
lana ves chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
SNIFFLE so... SNIFFLE SNIFFLE so... beautiful! SOB SOB wow, the ending was GREAT! like, it almost made me cry. it was an amazing ending ,but at the same time, kinda upsetting. i mean, NEVER wake up? i want to cry... but really, great! all of it! thanks!
shadowX101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
all thats really sweet! I REALLY LIKED IT!
Just Another Inactive Account chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OME! This got some tears out of me! So beautiful. I really have no other words to describe it- just beautiful.

I really like your writing style. The third person point of view worked well for this, a risky move, because third person can have a tendency to feel more distant, and yet you did so well with it. Also, I just love the whole bizarre sex-in-heavan thing. Very original, and kudos to you for just going with it. It's like a breath of fresh air to read. Finally, I just wanted to say that the paragraphs where you describe Bella's death are especially beautiful, very vivid; it feels poetic in many ways. Love it! Keep writing original stuff like this, please.
Bloodapple123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was the most romantic fanfic i have read yet. Pure awesomeness not a thing to be changed.
Stephanie The Evil One chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
It was odd, but touching in a lot of ways...*smirks* If you catch my drift. lol jk. It was really very sweet and romantic. I'm glad I took the time to read it :)

-Steph