Reviews for Death Most Desired
Just Another Inactive Account chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OME! This got some tears out of me! So beautiful. I really have no other words to describe it- just beautiful.

I really like your writing style. The third person point of view worked well for this, a risky move, because third person can have a tendency to feel more distant, and yet you did so well with it. Also, I just love the whole bizarre sex-in-heavan thing. Very original, and kudos to you for just going with it. It's like a breath of fresh air to read. Finally, I just wanted to say that the paragraphs where you describe Bella's death are especially beautiful, very vivid; it feels poetic in many ways. Love it! Keep writing original stuff like this, please.
Bloodapple123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was the most romantic fanfic i have read yet. Pure awesomeness not a thing to be changed.
Stephanie The Evil One chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
It was odd, but touching in a lot of ways...*smirks* If you catch my drift. lol jk. It was really very sweet and romantic. I'm glad I took the time to read it :)

iScreamNiki chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
~sniffle. tear.~

How sad yet.. Happy.

I loved it.

Truly i did.
Eillac chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Interesting, definitely original. And, of course, exquistially (sp?) written. I wonder if you can get kicked out of Heaven for having sex before marriage... lol.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14