Reviews for Death Most Desired
you're awesome
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Incredible! So R&J!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I liked it very much. The writing, plot all of it. the ending was very nice too. The only thing I would disagree with is the ending. I like it a lot it sounds very romantic but the idea of not being able to wake up and just having to lie there sleeping forever scares the shit out of me. Bella may be with Edward but she will never see, kiss, or talk to him ever again because she's sleeping for the rest of eternety.
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I liked that, though it was still sad for me. A very different sort of 'happily ever after'. At one point during my first read of Breaking Dawn, I was wondering if Stephenie was going to give them this sort of ending. I'm glad she didn't, but this was interesting to read; thank you!
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
*speechless in a very good way*
FICTIONAL-STAR chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
(: Loved it, I read it with Claire de Lune playing in the background, and I cried to hard. But I wish you put the love in another chapter. It ruined the moment a tad.

But still, I love it.
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
How sad and sweet!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was awesome! I absolutely loved it!1
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
it was of the most beautiful one-shots I have ever it up
InTheLovelyDarkness chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Just wow. So beautifully written, though the ending made me the smallest bit sad . . . I love it!

-Anna
blackrose1901 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
don't normally read stories like this soo i was surprised to to see that it was reaaly good and i liked how you described the place
lilianyas chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was cute! i love it! Simply, pure and lovely!
Tooonks chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow that's one of the best one-shots I ever read! It's really beautiful, perfect! I have no words to describe how I loved it. Especially the ending. :**
veggie vampire chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i liked it! i love the way that you wrote edwards part!

xoxo