Reviews for Death Most Desired
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I liked that, though it was still sad for me. A very different sort of 'happily ever after'. At one point during my first read of Breaking Dawn, I was wondering if Stephenie was going to give them this sort of ending. I'm glad she didn't, but this was interesting to read; thank you!
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
*speechless in a very good way*
FICTIONAL-STAR chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
(: Loved it, I read it with Claire de Lune playing in the background, and I cried to hard. But I wish you put the love in another chapter. It ruined the moment a tad.

But still, I love it.
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
How sad and sweet!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was awesome! I absolutely loved it!1
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
it was of the most beautiful one-shots I have ever it up
InTheLovelyDarkness chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Just wow. So beautifully written, though the ending made me the smallest bit sad . . . I love it!

-Anna
blackrose1901 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
don't normally read stories like this soo i was surprised to to see that it was reaaly good and i liked how you described the place
lilianyas chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was cute! i love it! Simply, pure and lovely!
Tooonks chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow that's one of the best one-shots I ever read! It's really beautiful, perfect! I have no words to describe how I loved it. Especially the ending. :**
veggie vampire chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i liked it! i love the way that you wrote edwards part!

xoxo

veggie vampire
skye chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
do a sequal pleasdee
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I liked it, you did it in a way that made it beautiful and not smutty...good job! )
laura lou who chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
How romantic.

I've read another story where they both died but it ended when they met in heaven. I like this, not as sad. They both end up blissfully happy. I prefer happy endings.
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
aw\that is sad

yet so beautiful

especially the last part "they never woke again"

thats REALLY great writting