Reviews for Death Most Desired
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow. That's almost all I can say. Very powerful and romantic and touching. I was surprised by the ending (the never waking ever again part). But, I hadn't really thought about it ahead of time (before the story ended) enough that I was EXPECTING them to spend the rest of eternity in their version of heaven together. So, I don't have a problem with this ending; I just was surprised by it.

Very interesting idea and well-written.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was beautiful. An amazing idea, I have no idea how you managed to have both of their dying scenes in it, and still make the story seem, serene. You truly have talent.
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"It would always have been a cursed life, a half-life."

i call it, harry potter.

although i think it went more of a "A cursed life, a harsh life," i think. im probably wrong

i love this one.

and the end...

"Neither woke up ever again. They merely laid like that for all eternity in the other's embrace, having reunited, not dead or alive, or even in existence, really.

Just together. As it should be:

And so it was."

that was my favorite part.

ima goo look for more.

lecontoceryx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, this made me tear up. So simple, yet the concept is so touching! Thank you for this experience.
randomness chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
wow..u're one of the better writers on , that's for sure.
Lola chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
:( i love it.
Allira chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG! OME! I love it! I absoutly LOVE IT! You did it perfecly!
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I really liked reading this. It wasn't like "sexsexsex no reason behind it." I found it very sweet and tasteful and I think you did a wonderful job with it. 3
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
wow...that was really touching (i'm talking about the last three lines) and sad, and yet peaceful and happy...
xAngelicxDevil chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was so sad they sorted things out then they just i don't know actually do they still have thoughts or did they like die within death or something
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I was suprisingly saddened by the whole story. But it was very well written, and an interesting concept I haven't read anywhere else. Thank you.
nise7465 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
How bittersweet and tragic, but yet somehow tragic. You write Edward and Bella really well!
murderscene chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aw sad but sweet
CrazyNovelist chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was very interesting. And different. I loved it! I NEVER would have thought of this story idea. The whole story caught me off guard and surprised me. Every part of the story was amazing. This story is going on my favorites and you are going on my author favorites!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »