Reviews for Trapped
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh Ozma this was good!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow that was intense and wonderful.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was a great interpretation! Thanks
LonelyDreamer45 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Yay! A happy ending! I'm such a sucker for a happy ending... great fic!
T.MARIA2007 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
have only just jumped onto the 'tin man' bandwagon because i came across it by accident on the sci-fi channel a few weeks ago. I have scowered the net looking for decent fanfics based around cain/DG and i have to say that i LOVE this one!

I write fanfiction myself, so i know how hard it is to try and connect with the characters and make them seem like they would be in their canon ideals...i have to say that you pulled it off VERY WELL!

I love the cain POV, and i thought it was brilliant that you made the iron suite the after effect of his madness...brilliant!

I have to say, i think you have just managed to make me even more obsessed with this ship!

Brilliant piece of fiction! and i say that as a testiment to both your story plot and your own style of writing!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Sweet and hot. And the madness was handled wonderfully.
ReflectiveMuse chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
In a few words this is gripping, wonderfully done and just beautiful. You've perfectly captured the depths of Cain's excruciating suffering here, as well as the desolation that he sinks into as his madness worsens. From here the shift into the sense of relief when DG frees him is seamless, and that, alongside the abiding bond between them is completely palpable. Excellent stuff!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow. That was intense, and touching. I really enjoyed it.
LilFireFox1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
What a wonderful story! Gotta love the smut part of it *wink*

Very nice. Very sweet as well. Whoever you wrote it for must be very happy!
MaeAnn chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
You and your ability to make me incoherent(sp?)! Gah! That was just so freaking wicked.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Alisha, that was perfect! You really had me heartbroken over Cain's madness and boy, I couldn't stand to see him lost and alone and confused like that. I was wondering why DG hadn't come for so long, but I loved the reason for that. And I loved how he remembered her eyes and his reaction to them when she pushed back her hood. And damn woman, when she broke the spell surrounding him I had to reach for some Kleenex. Beautiful story, babe. Thanks so much for writing it.

Jaime
Pheonixsong07 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
wow this was an amazing story! nice work!
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was awesome. Thanks for sharing :)