Reviews for Salvation
dwut chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
This story has a great pace and so far very good characterizations of both Fiyero and Elphaba! Looking forward to more!
SilkenPetal chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Oh, I really wish you would update this. It is great so far and I really want to know where you were going with it.
deeplyshallow chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Hey, over a year and a half since I last reviewed and I would still love an update, please? I really do think it's too good to be dead.
Katako-Chan chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
So, I've recently delved into the Wicked fandom and have discovered this wonderful fic! I'm surprisingly fond of AU's in this fandom, and I think it'd be a real shame if this story wasn't finished, or at least continued. I don't want to pressure you if you've lost inspiration or are too busy, but it has been more than a year since you updated!

Anyways, great, great fic so far!

Katako-Chan
stuckinsouthstairs chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
ooh please continue! i wanna know what'll happen when he wakes up!
deeplyshallow chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I read these three chapter's today and it's really good. But I've seen when it was last updated so I think it may be abandoned now. Please continue, it's too good to remain unfinished.
TheWitch'sCat chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Oh, I love this already. I'm sending you cyber-cookies in hopes that it will continue. :-)
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Beautiful! It should be interesting to see their relationship when he's back on his feet. We saw Stephanie as well, and I agree. to me, she will always be Elphaba. We also saw David Burnham, however Annaleigh Ashford was Glinda at the time. We just saw the play again and Julie Reiber was covering Elphaba's role and Kendra was Glinda. It was wonderful!
fermataoso chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Sexy sexy. I love Elphie having to wash him. You did a great job balancing Elphaba's hesitation and her practicality. Lovely.

A compelling read. I'm so intrigued. What will happen?
wannabefriends chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
wow ok the line, "At Shiz he'd had the figure of a dancer, long lean muscles and easy grace. Eighteen months in the Wizard's service had hardened him, broadened him, sharpened the curves in his arms and shoulders" its like he was the dancer, not just his body, but his mindset, that was a BRILLIANT LINE. i love your story . UPDATE SOON.
GraniaMhaol chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
your descriptions are all absolutely breathtaking, I can't get over it!

and, you must have seen Steph & co around the same time I did! I went on her 2nd to last day per her request, and decided that she and Kendra and co. did such an incredible job that I refuse to go again, because they're impossible to top. They were my first pair, too, back on tour... kinda brings it all full circle for me. ) And did you meet Steph? She's such a doll. :)
danderson chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Aw, his dreams of her...

She caught his flailing hand to steady him, wrapped his fingers tight in hers, and tried to ignore the tiny thrill that spread through her.

Wow. Just holding his hand, even in this situation... I love her love for him.

His heart pounded with surprise and sudden, desperate hope, and awareness slipped away from him once more.

I love him. And his wanting for her.

I love her hesitant undressing of him, and how she won't remove his undershorts.

It was impossible not to notice, as Elphaba ran the cloth over his shoulders, the shape of his body under her hands.

And don't try to resist!

At Shiz he’d had the figure of a dancer, long lean muscles and easy grace. Eighteen months in the Wizard’s service had hardened him, broadened him, sharpened the curves in his arms and shoulders.

I love this description, it's so true and realistic, and really says "he's become a man". Perfect.

She had never touched a man this way—had never touched anyone this way—and the simple miracle of it took her breath away.

Yes, Fae, he lives. And he lives for you. You'll get it eventually.

It wasn’t until later that it occurred to her to wonder why he’d spoken her name at all.

Because he lives for you. I told you!

Very addicted to this.

d~

p.s. I replied to your LJ post about Wicked, but I don't think it showed up. I don't know. Anyway, I read it thru and replied :)
GraniaMhaol chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I found this on here too! I'm so excited, now I can author-alert it! ... which could become pointless, seeing as I'm your new beta-reader...

-Rachael
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Okay. You got me. I'll cross my fingers and keep my eyes open for updates. Nicely written!
danderson chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Elphaba's thought process in this is great, especially when she wonders about Glinda, and then feels even more betrayed by Fiyero because she expected more from him.

And I'd never thought about her worrying that her broom might run out of magic. Very interesting!

Where were the rest of his men? Young fool, walking alone through the woods in such a storm.

haha! I love it. Well, Fae, he's a fool for you, so, ya know...

Not one of Fiyero’s soldiers.

gasp! (I mean, I knew that already. But man. The shock of her life!)

can't wait for more