Reviews for MargaritaVille
Tisa chapter 7 . 7/13
'Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...'
In this instance they would be right. Your Hermione is absolutely appalling. Too stubborn, too self-centered, too egotistical, petty, irresponsible and morally abhorrent. Basically, this Hermione is acting too much out of character for my taste.
I have a hard time seeing Harry being understanding of Hermione's point of view, too. He knows all too well what it's like to live without a father and in the books made his opinion about it very clear to Remus and everyone else present. I don't think he would be at all sympathetic to hiding a pregnancy from the baby's father.

Even though I personally can't stomach the plot, find this story's relationship between Draco and Hermione unhealthy and Hermione's character at best severely annoying, this is a very well written work. Draco's character is it's most precious part, incredibly realistic and well thought out; the character who keeps the story afloat and worth reading. I can not emphasize enough how well done and well thought out his character is.

I understand this review might be a bit harsh for some, but it was written honestly and out of qenuine regard for your effort and work, dear author.
I love your writing style and your other stories. Hopefully you will give us, readers, the pleasure of reading more of them.
arielx chapter 7 . 7/6
What a delightful story! I'm normally not one for surprise pregnancies, but it added to the drama just perfectly. Love the angst, love Draco. Thank you for writing!
PalmettoBlue chapter 7 . 2/16
This was incredibly fun read. So glad that plot bunny nipped you. And I'm even glad you lost one cell phone to replace it with another one, more fantastic than the last.
PalmettoBlue chapter 6 . 2/16
This whole thing is wonderful, but the last two full paragraphs (introducing themselves) is sheer freaking genius. Genius.
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Thanks for sharing this amazing tale! Finally one where they're a happy ending :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
has to be one of the worst shits ive ever read congrats
kepogee chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Reading this for the 3rd time and it still gives me the same feelings. God, i love this fic so much!
Scherherazade chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Nice story. Everyone in character. Believable plot.
Astra Leonis chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Yikes! It's too easy for her to forgive him. How easily for him to fucked another woman when there's a problem knocking his relationship wanting to be solve. But nooo, he took the easy way, run away playing the innocent victim. Honestly his action showing me that he is far more concern to be leave alone than he care about Hermione's safety. He was scared she will be death, leaving him so he leave her first. He didn't want to be hurt so he hurt her first.
Even after he know she is pregnant, he still blame her!
How cheap his so called love for her is.
Yuck. I hate that type of guy.
Hermione was wrong too. But at least she isn't fucking around like a dog. Her temprament and her stuborness is the worst. Like a rock, that is. And mix those with the hormone as a pregnant woman.
I even wish she's death so he can complete his role as the brokenhearted guy, never free from a cruel bitch's grasp, drowning in his pity party forever ever ever *echo*
Sorry, I can be evil toward a guy like that.
val chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
this was doing really well but then you skipped the instrumental part- grovelling. now i realise not everyone share my idea on this but i think if a partner consciously engages emotionally or sexually with somebody else that is not their partner, then it is considered adultery/cheating/infidelity etc etc. what draco did was wrong any way you look at it, and the fact that hermione just welcomes him with open arms, or "water under the bridge" as you put it, really made me want to a) weep and b) throw my laptop against the wall (and i really like my laptop)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
NO NO NO FRIGGING NO.
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? This makes me feel like utter crap reading this. He waltz out, shagged everything that came his way and he came back when he heard she's at death's door and she accepted him back?
Fck. Ewww. He doesn't frigging deserve this. He deserves to go back and see her already frigging married, NOT pregnant with his child when he's still covered in lovebites.
EWWW.
Worst story I've read all week. And I've read a lot of crap.
not happy chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
You are an amazing writer and has great fics... however, I am sorely disappointed with the ending of this one. It leaves a bad taste on my mouth and my heart aches at the unfairness of the situation. Granted they are both to blame for being hard headed, it it really just that easy to forgive wrongdoings like womanizing and effing sleeping with them while Hermione was crying, pregnant and feeling so devastated. Draco's penance is sleeping in the hospital for 3 days... was that suppose to make up for his wrong. Even if he was hurt, doing that to Hermione is simply unforgivable. It should've taken more begging and grueling for Draco's part before forgiveness was obtained. Or, unfortunately, maybe not at all. His character here does not deserve her. He cares or says love her? What an utter of load of dang.

Sorry for ranting but this is my take on this fic. However, you are still an awesome author. Thank you. Perhaps next time, when Draco does something this despicable, he will get the retribution he shoud've ne? :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
By the way, I forgot to ask in the review I left for the last chapter of this, are you planning on writing more Draco Hermione fics soon? Cheers :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Thanks for sharing this short but amazing story! Wow it's been over six years since you started and completed this story - it's great that I happened to come across this in someone else's favourites list of over 100 fics - and now I'll be adding this to my favourites as well so more people can unexpectedly find this fic! I would've loved to read a full-length fic version of this, of how Hermione and Draco fell in love with each other after the war and gradually forgave each other and moved past their past, and the events leading up to this story, but anyway thanks again for this brilliantly beautiful tale! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2014