Reviews for Back to Baja
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
As a Zibbs, I really enjoyed this, and of course it had Mike Franks. Don't know why Mike was killed off. Maybe the actor who played him was really ill, or he had other projects, but why kill him off.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Just read this story for the first time and I'm so happy that you thought of Gibbs going to Mike's after Vance busted up the team. I've always kind of thought he would have gone there to figure things out. The conversations you've written between the 2 men are really amazing in light of what has happened now, 2 years after you wrote this story. And oh yeah, Gibbs & Ziva, very nicely done! Thank you for a wonderful & for me, comforting story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You got Mike Franks' speech patterns pretty accurately, IMO. Congratulations on that.

"Now, stop staring at me and kiss me before I have to demonstrate some crazy ninja skill on you.” - Ziva actually phrased it like that, in such a...er...DiNozzo-like way? If so, it is very funny.
autume98 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was great the way that Ziva came in to comfort Jethro.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
That was great! I really enjoyed it.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh... no no no... this CANT be the END!

Have to write a sequel...

Just you to make us forget about the wrath we keep against Vance (crappy guy )!... Hate him !...
Avita chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
“Absolutely, Probie here needs to sleep outside anyway, he snores too loudly."

Haha! priceless!
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was amazing. I loved it! The depth of emotion was so powerful. The insights into Gibbs made him come alive and I love the fact that it was Ziva who helped him (again). Thanks so much for sharing!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/7/2008