Reviews for What's In a Kiss
BlueChoc chapter 8 . 7/28
These chapters are so wonderful and heartwarming. The relationship between the Pevensies are the best, and I absolutely adored your portrayal of the love between them.
Genie For Your Wish chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Oh my gee, this was awesome! I don't know why it took me so long to read it, even though I favourited it a while ago orz. Peter and Susan's interactions are just so sweet and fluffy here. I'm spazzing so much. Your writing is perfection ;A;
Aya chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
It was such an awesome story. Do update it again-I'll be waiting. 3
Doks chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This chapter was very dramatic! Poor Lucy living in the shadow of her sister!

But everything ended up well :) and the end was brilliant!

I am sorry for some mistakes I made in my previously review, I sent without reading and, as foreign, I really need read after writing!

Doks
Doks chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
I started reading this story at your livejournal, but I am used to read in this site. So, here I am!

I thought wonderful the way you wrote their relationship without making it a (not that I don't like it).

The chapter I liked the most was this so far! The way Peter behaved was too cute to ignore and Susan worried about HIS worries made me love even more this story.

Thank you for sharing this, ok?

Will you continue the story or this was the last chapter?

I hope read one more chapter soon (if you're planing to write more).

Doks
Queen Lani Kaulitz the Hyper chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
This story is so beautiful. I absolutely love it. You do a wonderful job of conveying Peter and Susan's relationship,and all the little short stories are sweet and very much something I could see happening. Please update soon,I cant wait to read more!

~QLKH :D
Tanya chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
I read all the eight chapters in one go and i have to say that this is the best Narnia fic i've ever read! It is so beautiful and touching. I really love how've you have combined their life in England along with their life in Narnia.

I have always been a big fan of the Peter-Susan equation and you have made me a really happy girl! But I really liked Edmund and Susan too!

Superb!
jenny chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Wow. This is very different than most of the work I've read out there.

Absolutely. Amazing.

Loved. It.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
All of these are absolutely GORGEOUS! *U*

Gosh, your skill with dialogue and present tense is so inspiring! *U* LOVED THIS! I try to do that, but it's still a work in progress in this fandom... XD

Seriously, the way you write them, the siblings and the rest (and Aslan, gosh)...THEY'RE PERFECT! Goodness, their language flows, and you see the characters as they truly would be seen by lewis, I think. Gosh... *U*

By the way, the ends of each chapter, where is says WHY he kisses her, MAN, they RULE! *U* *U* ROCK ON! You are, no doubt, one of the best writers I've ever seen on this site (and, trust me, there are a LOT)! U *U* U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
I really like this. It's beautiful and wonderfully in character. I love the relationship between all the siblings, watching as it grows and changes over time. It's going to be interesting to see how you deal with them dealing with returning to England.
touched.by.grace chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
I absolutely love this story!

The relationship between Susan and Peter is wonderful to read.

Your writing is incredible.

I am begging you to continue writing this.
NinjaDriver chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Wow! That was amazing! Please update now!
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
Absolutely LOVED this story/ one-shots :DD

...Especially the strong bond between Peter & Susan...&& the meaning behind every kiss :)
Edward-Cullen-1 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
I loved this chapter!

Please update soon!

fledge chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Appendicitis sounds such a trivial thing here, yet in Narnia it will be a dangerous disease. Nice how the insecurities and differences between them are finally resolved by Aslan (who else?)