Reviews for Tainted Desire
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It's like I just miss a couple of sentences when I read the story late at night! Anyway, I was wondering if Scam's STILL gonna go after the spies and WOOHP even after what happened with him and Sam. By the looks of it, he seems to love Sam as much she loves him. Just wondering.
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I liked the story a lot. It was sweet how Sam decided to help Tim even though he was the bad guy. I hope to see more fanfics like this in the future.
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I loved this one too
JBA chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
FLIPPIN OUT OVA HERE! great story 5.5
Naku Yama chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Bwahahahahaha~ I love this~! w Sneaky sneaky Tim 3 Didn't he ever learn it's not nice to play unconscious? Wonderful story :3
sonicbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
aww how adorable
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
loved it.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This was so amazing and sensual... I was in awe because of the imagery and the smoky conversations...
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i dont believe it! ANOTHER great story!
imene chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
well. this one is rated T that's for sure, i usually read fanfics that are rated PG 13, but rachna's stories are so awesome i just had to read them. I liked this fic, it's pretty good and a bit diffrent from the others, great job rachna.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is from a PSP so it might b short.

Gosh u knw me so well. i am proud that this was dedicated to me! i absolutely adored it! U did an amazing job, obviously! When i saw it was up i freaked lol.

Thank u for writing it!

Love,

Ivy
BloodyRen chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
The the story was seductive and quite humurous to me. Every awesome job, miss Cresenta. Hope you write more of the stories.
Fiery Inkheart chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
... DUDETTE, THAT WAS... BLOODY TERRIFIC! I ADORED THIS, IT WAS... WOW! I'm so glad Ivy helped ya. Now this is most difinatly my fav story because both of my fav authors wrote it! I'm so happy today! I'm going to see my boyfriend later today, I read a story by BloodyRen which was magnifcent! And now this. This day ROCKS! WOOHOO! XD XD!

Luv,