Reviews for Edmund Has it Sorted
Kiryuu Zerorin-Hime chapter 1 . 5/11
I love Edmund but for some reason in VotDT he slowly sinks into a milder version of the boy from before Narnia and all his amazing character and will power just drops to only slightly above Pre-LWW. What happened to our humble, Just King with kick-ass sword skills?
Timberwolf022 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Really, really good.
TeenWolfFan2011 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I loved it!
YinTwin4 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oooohhhh. EPICNESS
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wait... You wrote this YEARS ago? And you're 15 now? Wow.

Great fic!

Oh, and are you planning on ever doing a companion to this? Because if not, I would love to. With your permission of course. And I'll totally send over my idea for the plot if you say yes to me writing a companion, and you want me to send it.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So I'm pretty sure you just read my mind ;) All I could think about throughout the movie was 'Edmund you bamf' or 'watch out guys, we've got a badass over here. His name is Edmund' ;)

I really enjoyed this fic! You've captured the moment perfectly! :D
MagicRoxSox chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i like your story, very... how would i put it? touching? i dont know but its really good!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, thai is amazing. I can't believe this is the only Narnia story you've written. Well what are you waiting for. Start watching both movies and read the Narnian Chronicals for inspiration and get to crackin or typin in your case. LOL

rolletti
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Nicely done! A well written little oneshot.

Oh, and, just to get this out of my system -hemhem-

GO EDMUND! YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOU! -fangirl squealscreams-

...Ok. I'm all better now. Great job!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hah! Easy to think that peter thought all this!
eriphi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wonderful. This echoes my feelings about the scene perfectly, and was just what I was looking for tonight. The writing is beautifully direct and you have captured the characters very nicely indeed. Thank you for this.
Shawty94 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Really good story and flawless grammar and punctuation. Can't wait for more
Jusmine chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Much agreement on the hotness and overall awesomeness of Edmund! A little agreement on the hotness of Peter, but he was really annoying in that movie. lol. And (sorry) much disagreement on the hotness of Caspian. I just didn't like his hair at all! Lol.

I liked that, because it explores more into Edmund's character, and the most awesome part of that movie... Actually, I like the bit with condescending!Edmund when he read Peter's challenge to Miraz. You have to admit, he was really hot then. :D

This was written from a very interesting pov that actually worked. Which kind of surprised me, actually. But I liked the pov you decided on.

Overall, great job with this! I love it!
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is really good. It is difficult to write fiction in the second person, but you have done that really well.

You have also got Peter's realisation of his immaturity down pat.
Seawitch13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This was definitely worthwhile! I loved it, I really liked how Peter realized how strong Edmund was. So realistic and well written. Thanks for posting this!