Reviews for Uke
yuutakeiamz chapter 32 . 4/2
update soon please~
Charlie chapter 32 . 1/31
I adore this story, and follow you on all your social media sites. Your fiction is beautifully written and I'll wait no matter the amount of years it takes. You are one bloody gifted writer and I'm so blessed to have stumbled upon your works. Hope your doing well and happy new years! Many happy wishes and blessings upon your family, Cher. Good luck and take care. Ciao :)
Rose77FckU chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
Yo, dumbass! I'm over here waiting in the wings hoping you didn't kill yourself or got run over and hoping to God that you didn't die or something. Cause I freaking love this story and you are freakin talented, I ain't one of those naysayers; I do grudgingly admitt your talent shouldn't wither and die and go to waste like this other morons who write and say they'll update but don't. *snort* So, I'm over here begging and wishing that you'll update this fucking awesome story and hankering to read some more juicy updates. Peace and you ain't a bad writer, okay! :/ Your fucking awesome, dude! Please, update and shit, I haven't said please in years not even to my own grandma. You lucky you have something I badly want, kid. Good luck and peace the fuck out. I don't want no hanging, hairy balls by the time you update and be wasting my time stead of going for other more fun pursuits instead of waiting around for you to get your own foot out of your arse. So, I just hope you update, yo. Good luck and peace the mothafuckering out! You cool!
Kirana Agi Qiao chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
Oh for dear Lords, I have been reading this story for a while now, throughout chapter 1 and the latest chapter, and I must say I'm quite devastated that you quit updating the story for, let's see, 5 years.

5 years. 2010 to 2015. Wow.

If you hear me, if you read this, then please, please, finish the story, because it is amazing and well-written, and I really like to see what would happen and how this would end in the proper way. I really hope you wouldn't drop this story, because this was so great and I really enjoyed it.

So, please, come back and continue where you left off.
Thank you for writing this story. I'll wait.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Dundun dunnnnnn
Guest chapter 32 . 5/12/2015
Ohhh and I was wondering how you would finish this story and looking forward to it and it's not finished... Yet. I hope you find it in you to update someday though... This is awesome and so creative, and besides leaving Sesshoumaru hanging like that... That's just cruel haha the poor thing! And Inu really deserves a happy ending... Please
Linda chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Totally loving your story. It's so damn unique and entertaining. Please coming back and finish this because it's epic.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Terrible interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Nice job.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/16/2015
Is this the end? Please tell me if there is more..
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
This is most hilarious chapter ever! It got me rolling in bed with lines of that little white lie moriku told!

Bookmarked and save for later and printing it out on paper for rereading.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Seshy marking inu he. Leaving him bloody in his weak human state in mis of blacking out. Oh the hurt and angst Sooo yummy
SayonaraKuroi chapter 32 . 2/16/2015
Please Update!
Babethetacostho chapter 32 . 1/5/2015
Omg, how adorable! Please continue, Sesshie and Inu belong together!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
nice
ankwhat chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
This is a really great story. Please finish it.