Reviews for Uke
Wfest chapter 32 . 5/3
Amazing story, very well written. I especially liked the first chapters, when everybody was very much in character. (Which due to the storyline had to change later on, of course.) You really made it believable how Inuyasha (and the reader!) had to cope with him being "submissive".
Skighler chapter 32 . 1/23
For all that is holy in the world, please update! I NEED this story! It fills me with so many emotions, one of the BEST stories I've ever had the privilege of reading! Please, please PLEASE update soon.
Great shipper chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
I love it! I shipp it !
Guest chapter 32 . 10/16/2016
Hey I just started reading this and I just want you to know that after 32 chapters I still can't stop reading. I'm desperate to know what happens next. You're an amazing writer and I hope your health troubles end.
AwfulLawful chapter 32 . 9/27/2016
The first time I read this story was probably around early 2010. It hasn’t gotten less awesome since then, even for the very long hiatus, and that is completely understandable given the nature of your health conditions and the various problems that come with. I haven’t gone through a single year when I haven’t gone back and re-read it when I’m in a funk or just need a little cheering up or inspiration. So many times I’ve found myself using this story as a benchmark for some of my own, the ones I really try hard with… and still feel like I’m coming up short in comparison.
Not ashamed at all to say I’ve expanded on this story in my head and am excited to see how everything is going to pan out, but you’ve done so much already making this an incredibly well thought out and reasonable story that I wouldn’t be heartbroken if you didn’t manage it. The magic is still here and so many possibilities are still hovering in the air that the anticipation and speculation on how they will eventually land is now legitimately part of the fun. You’ve even pulled off reforming SESSHOMARU of all people in a nicely paced and logical way, which is something that is so seldom given due process in this fandom that I can’t resist the happy warm feelings in my chest every time I go back to it all.
My favorite subject for speculation is how the new mates will handle Inu Yasha’s next human night. It’s a while before then, I know, but depending on how things develop in the meantime there’s so many things that could happen and all of them are just rife with Sesshomaru needing to step down off his pedestal for those hours and be an attentive mate whether he likes it or not because he will be legitimately needed.
Regardless of how this pans out – or if it even does – I just want to say thank you for writing it.
And I hope you feel better.
yuutakeiamz chapter 32 . 4/2/2016
update soon please~
Charlie chapter 32 . 1/31/2016
I adore this story, and follow you on all your social media sites. Your fiction is beautifully written and I'll wait no matter the amount of years it takes. You are one bloody gifted writer and I'm so blessed to have stumbled upon your works. Hope your doing well and happy new years! Many happy wishes and blessings upon your family, Cher. Good luck and take care. Ciao :)
Rose77FckU chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
Yo, dumbass! I'm over here waiting in the wings hoping you didn't kill yourself or got run over and hoping to God that you didn't die or something. Cause I freaking love this story and you are freakin talented, I ain't one of those naysayers; I do grudgingly admitt your talent shouldn't wither and die and go to waste like this other morons who write and say they'll update but don't. *snort* So, I'm over here begging and wishing that you'll update this fucking awesome story and hankering to read some more juicy updates. Peace and you ain't a bad writer, okay! :/ Your fucking awesome, dude! Please, update and shit, I haven't said please in years not even to my own grandma. You lucky you have something I badly want, kid. Good luck and peace the fuck out. I don't want no hanging, hairy balls by the time you update and be wasting my time stead of going for other more fun pursuits instead of waiting around for you to get your own foot out of your arse. So, I just hope you update, yo. Good luck and peace the mothafuckering out! You cool!
Kirana Agi Qiao chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
Oh for dear Lords, I have been reading this story for a while now, throughout chapter 1 and the latest chapter, and I must say I'm quite devastated that you quit updating the story for, let's see, 5 years.

5 years. 2010 to 2015. Wow.

If you hear me, if you read this, then please, please, finish the story, because it is amazing and well-written, and I really like to see what would happen and how this would end in the proper way. I really hope you wouldn't drop this story, because this was so great and I really enjoyed it.

So, please, come back and continue where you left off.
Thank you for writing this story. I'll wait.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Dundun dunnnnnn
Guest chapter 32 . 5/12/2015
Ohhh and I was wondering how you would finish this story and looking forward to it and it's not finished... Yet. I hope you find it in you to update someday though... This is awesome and so creative, and besides leaving Sesshoumaru hanging like that... That's just cruel haha the poor thing! And Inu really deserves a happy ending... Please
Linda chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Totally loving your story. It's so damn unique and entertaining. Please coming back and finish this because it's epic.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Terrible interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Nice job.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/16/2015
Is this the end? Please tell me if there is more..
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
This is most hilarious chapter ever! It got me rolling in bed with lines of that little white lie moriku told!

Bookmarked and save for later and printing it out on paper for rereading.