Reviews for Uke
Linda chapter 3 . 4/24
Totally loving your story. It's so damn unique and entertaining. Please coming back and finish this because it's epic.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/24
Terrible interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Nice job.
Is this the end? Please tell me if there is more..
This is most hilarious chapter ever! It got me rolling in bed with lines of that little white lie moriku told!

Bookmarked and save for later and printing it out on paper for rereading.
Seshy marking inu he. Leaving him bloody in his weak human state in mis of blacking out. Oh the hurt and angst Sooo yummy
SayonaraKuroi chapter 32 . 2/16
Please Update!
The Desire chapter 32 . 1/5
Omg, how adorable! Please continue, Sesshie and Inu belong together!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
nice
ankwhat chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
This is a really great story. Please finish it.
Aly Goode chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
AWWW! Those two are just so cute! I love them! Update soon!
reggielp20 chapter 32 . 4/1/2014
wHYYY?WHY WOULDN'T YOU CONTINUE?WHY?wHY?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 32 . 2/19/2014
Absolutely LOVING this story! Sesshomaru said SORRY! (even if he didn't mean to) I love that he is actually considering Inuyasha's feelings and not just forcing himself onto him. OMG I have read all 32 chapters here and on mediaminer. Couldn't review there cause I'm not a member. When do you plan on updating? Please don't leave this story, I NEED to know how they get past this! MUST..READ..MORE! Please update soon or let me know where the rest of this fanfic is.
KalikaSophia chapter 32 . 1/11/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! (If there is going to be one...) In my opinion this story is unique gold! It has a lot of different twists to the normal Sesshomaru and Inuyasha relationship stories I normally read. Like them being part of the story as their future selves is just too cool.
Rin2015 chapter 32 . 1/10/2014
duchessme chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
was that the end?nice sesshinu.