Reviews for The World's Translated Thus
Supermoi chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm not sure i got all the intricacies of this just yet. Its pretty deep and intense.
MewMew2 chapter 44 . 11/22/2013
Wow. This story literally blew me away: the level of complexities for Decpticon/Autobot/Cybertornian culture, the emotional roller-coaster, (seriously I cried reading this and had a pretty hard time articulating all the feelings I had to my roommate that came in). This was like nothing I have ever read, and I have nothing to compare it to. You are one talented writer!
Roaminglake chapter 44 . 11/9/2013
I love this amazing story. All the ups and downs. The emotional turmoil was wrenching I kept thinking the ending was going to excruciating and upsetting. I am so happy that I was wrong.

The mass sharing sex was so totally different then plug and play or sticky I've not read anything like it before. Was excellent!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Deus Ex Machina... translated as God from the machine. What a fitting title.
Ana-chan's Fanfiction chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
This story is something else. I've read it a couple os years ago and it still amazes me. I hope they made a graphic novel out of it someday. :)
blackandtandogs chapter 44 . 7/12/2012
I can not wait to see what follows!
blackandtandogs chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
I think this chapter broke my heart the most.
blackandtandogs chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
You are so eloquent that your words make me feel his pain.
blackandtandogs chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
iLife this story, and I think this chapter has to be one of my favorites for its revelations. I'm so happy it's still here. It's an amazing piece of work. One of the best things I've ever read. Ever.
DconSlut chapter 44 . 6/12/2012
Oh my god. What an amazing read. I think I just spent the last week obsessing about this fic and plowing through the chapters until I was done. Your portrayal of Autobot / Decepticon culture was brilliant; the tension and differences, the discoveries, all amazing. And the emotional encounters between the characters was extremely intense. I was in tears at some points, lol. Seriously such an awesome story and thank you for putting it out there and sharing.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 44 . 2/6/2012
This was a very well thought out story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Do you plan on making a sequel, or only a prequel?
LunaticV chapter 44 . 1/22/2012
i totally hyperventilated on their wedding ceremony! omg! that part was REALLY sweet! XD

oh, this has been an amazing story. i REALLY hope that you have written the sequel XD

though, to be honest, there's just an overwhelming amount of background and political detail in here. (i totally hate politic).

i'm really curious about what star is going to tell optimus. i was hoping for an mpreg, but well.. who knows?

anw, thank you so much for writing this! XD
LunaticV chapter 41 . 1/22/2012
eeh! i totally didn't expect for soundwave to be down there! why soundwave though?

whoa, i've only just realized that jazz is always wearing a visor-thing.
LunaticV chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
whoa. that was unexpected. why wouldoptimus take star by force?
LunaticV chapter 24 . 1/21/2012
why would NO ONE believe that Starscream actually care for Optimus?

and mirage is really annoying