Reviews for Tradition
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
If the man Saffi is in love with was someone else (Blaise Zabini, Oliver Wood, Charlie Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Fred/George Weasley, Neville Longbottom, etc) I would have enjoyed it much more, but I like this story enough as it is.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I know this is a late review, but this story is just cute. I especially love the last line. Sharp bread roll indeed. :)
RR-Forever chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Haha

Very funny! This is definitely the funniest SS/HG story I've read so far.

Easy to read (I like that because I'm Dutch so now I don't have to try very hard to understand it)

I liked the way Snape reacted.

Great job!

I would love to read more from you.

P. for my grammar mistakes. I'm not even sure if 'grammar mistakes' makes any sense.
kaijusaurusrex chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
the end was amazing! very humorous too.
cashogwartian chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Haha

Its absolutely Awesome!

The last line was Genious.

I love who you have portrayed Snape.

Well Done x
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
haha!Poor severus. i dont think he can deal with this fatherly figure lol! haha:)
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I cannot stop laughing! This was one of the best one shots I've read in a while. "...Hunter backed out of the room with his hands up." made me just lose it. Your OCs were delightful and the storyline was really cutely done. Great job!
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is fantastic! I Loved reading it )
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
LMAO! I LOVE IT!1 :D :D :D

Great job!

B
Aerianna Lupin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
OMG LOL that's hilarous! Love it! :)
Maki-sama chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
HAHAHA Who WOULDN'T throw bread at Harry? Great story, I really enjoyed it, especially how Saffi kept trying to bring up "tradition."
LOTReader chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
What a wonderful one-shot! This had me laughing... I liked Saffi and her "tradition" argument and how Hermione and Severus can't seem to be quite so understanding when the girl in question is their daughter. Great job!
spellwrite chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I love this story! It was so well written...you made me laugh in all the right places - very engaging. Well Done! Amazing!

Spellwrite
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
this was realy cute :)
silveredges chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i especially love teh last line..it's amazing