Reviews for Lovers' Notes and Stealing Kisses
KIKI chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This one too ;u; lgjldkfjgldkjlkj amg /curls into a ball and dies- so hot! X'C

Thanks again for writing this- lovely! ;UUUUUUU;
timetoflo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
LOL the part where Yuuri started to choke!

Oh but man, that was just so hot! Oh my lawd, *faints*
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
THis is fic is great! You really did a great job. Can't wait to see more works from you.
Rosslyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh. Oh. How can I describe how much I *love* the way you describe the Conyuu relationship. Like the relationship itself, it's *perfect*.

Can't wait to see more! :)
xXRon-luverXx chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that was really really good! yuuri IS really shy like that, and i liked how you put that in there. I really liked this. it was sweet and very... slightly hot hehe

If he could do that whilst he was still nervous and jittery, what in the name of Shinou would he be capable of when he was completely at ease with it?

hehe that line made me smile ]
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Great follow up! Are you going to continue with this idea?
Carys Langley chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
You are totally amazing, you're making me an avid fan of ConYuu, d'you think you'll ever write a multichaptered fic for them one day? Anyway, this was beautiful. Loved it!
t0rnAngeL chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Simply loved it. Thanks for making a sequel!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
You have no idea how happy I was to see a continuation to 'Incubus'. For a long time I wanted to know what would happen next. - Now I realy hope you continue this and show how Yurri grows. Like Conrad said, "what in the name of Shinou would he be capable of when he was completely at ease with it?" 0 Looking forward to more from you.
Frozen Perfection chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh God please do not stop writing these! They're wonderful. I don't think I've read any Conyuu as good as this one. And you catch their characters so well! Bravo! Please make another! Please please please! I'll cry if you don't!

Cage
Dranzen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Perfect. Just - ah, just perfect. This makes me starry-eyed and grateful for this pairing. Yuuri's mental rambles are just wonderful, and the ending was (just to overuse the word) PERFECT. *_* e

I wish I could write something intelligent for a review, but I can't. Just. e.

Zen-chan
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Nicely written, I loved it. lPease continue...
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was wonderful! I adored the scene where Yuuri asks if he can keep going - I could just imagined Conrad's dumbfounded face in my mind, and it was priceless!
Heart of a Crescent chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
wow...I LOVE IT! I really wanted you to put more detail into the smut parts, but the

'I just, er, wanted to...try?'

&

'Uh-huh! Can I keep going' sounded like something Yuuri would say and more then made up for the lack of detailed lemons .
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I'm glad you finally got the second part up. I have to say I like how Maoh!Yuri chose to let regular Yuri just have his fun, great job, keep up the good work. -