Reviews for Lady Hope
fhjdhfg chapter 20 . 6/30/2009
please write more!
shellybellypie chapter 19 . 12/30/2008
i really love your stories

you have such a refreshing way of wrtiting that is original and yet true to the stories as well

i find the way you have developed the charachters interesting and intriguing. good stuff, keep up the good work!

YAY FOR KARTIK AND GEMMA!
party.every.day chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I love this so much.

I love the way you describe all the characters. You might as well be Libba Bray, there's no doubt that I would enjoy her sequels as much as I enjoy yours.
lettres d'amour chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
How come chapters 19 and 20 are the same?
Reading while in a Food Coma chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
one word

update
sammer-doodles chapter 18 . 9/21/2008
a writing genius...yup that should cover it...continue and a word or Gemma a little less polite. all the pleases are getting annoying she really wasn't that polite when Libba Brey wrote the book. Anyhoodles, continue please.
Monkey-luver14 chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
This is a great story so far!

ur an uberlyfantastic writer :D
NotEvenTheTrees chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Yes... a sequel! YAY
IcelandGirl812 chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
Ooh! I like this! Please write more! More more more!
Never Is An Awfully Long Time chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
this really is a wonderfull story. i much appriciate all the work you put into it, but i just can't wait for Gemma to realize that Kartik is well...Kartik. Who wouldn't choose Kartik?
XItsOnlyLoveX chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
You're a really talented writer, especially for your age (not hating on kids, I'm only 16 myself P)

You portray the characters in a way similar to how L.B. does, but you give them your own spin, which makes it all the more interesting.

Keep it up!
Krissyw13 chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
interesting turn of events. keep up the good work
AGATBfan chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
This is great writing. I especially liked the conclusion of chapter two; I thought it was incredibly well done. My only criticism is that the last few chapters, not including 12, were quite similar. I added you to my favorite author list!
Krissyw13 chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
these chapters are really good. my only sugestion is to continue with your plot because the last chapters have been very similar. great piece!
Krissyw13 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008