Reviews for In A Mixed School
Jeynyfer Peylo chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
UPDATE
amicaricia10 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
continue!
Murphy AT chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Hmmm...David his two morons... Draco and his lackeys, anyone?
It's pretty decent, and I'd like to read more!
reneerose chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Is chapter 4 coming? I like these adventures. Jill and Eustace are soo cute.
SaguaroCactus chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
love it.
TheNotedMusician chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
This fic is well written, interesting, and cannon! Keep up the good work!
fledge chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Fern really is a nice character (actually, I'd love for her surname to be her first name), but you need to work on David. He is still rather cardboardy, if you see what I mean. Reminds me of Draco, actually, who is definitely not nice in any way.
fledge chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Yes, first chapters a something of a drag, especially when you want to go back to the past. This is definitely an improvement, as both their characters get motre defined. Of course the whole atmosphere is more that of a 20 American High School than a 1950's British Boarding School, but I guess this can't be helped.
fledge chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Obviously, this is post-SC, so They will have been evicted already. So it does not make much sense to mention Them at all, as They won't appear anyway. Generally, I can't imagine how Jill and Eustace, who are quite clearly different from everybody else and thus outsiders, can possibly be the most popular kids in the school. That part usually falls to the glitzy-ditzy airheads and show-offs, doesn't it? And they clearly are none of that.

In thefinal dialogue you seem to be somewhat unsure whether they'll use their first names or not - Eustace, for one uses both. And of course there will not be any way for him to make soup for her - EH is not Hogwarts.

The way you describe Jill in the beginning is pretty much as I imagine her, but I can't really see her change in the way you say. At least there ought to be some explanation.
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Here's to add to your review collection! Oh, the drama of school... such trials... Great story!
caninot chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
aww cute. hehe even though you updated two days ago I hope you're working on this story.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hi! I really enjoyed this, very cute. Eustace and Jill are, as Val Evenstar already pointed out, a little out of character; at the start of The Last Battle, they don't call each other by Christian names except in their heads. Also, I have *no idea* where Eustace would have made Jill soup unless he sneaked into the school kitchens.

That aside, I really did enjoy this. I hope to read more soon, and if you want to talk about anything I mentioned in this review, please use my email address (it can be found on my profile) as my alerts system is broken.

Estella x
Miniver chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Jill and Eustace are a favorite pair of mine. They are much less exalted than the Pevensies, and the fact that they got into Narnia means there's a place for us, too. Keep going with these!
Meddlesome chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i liked it! it was so cute. plz write more
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was a nice start - a cute story. Jill and Eustace are a bit out of character, though (at least, I think so). Jill really isn't that calm and collected; she has a tendency to fly off the handle. Eustace, too, isn't exactly an all-around nice guy. He still has a temper and some of his old habits still come back to bite him. But if you worked on the characters a bit more, I think this could become a very fun story )