Reviews for Where One's Responsibilities Lie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is one of the cutest and most adorable things I have ever read! Think you could do a sequel, set some years later with Vincent and his now grown chocobo?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
LOL Very cute. :D
arrowriver chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You have no IDEA how much I want a baby Chocobo now!
The-Fantastic-Story-Writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It was very sweet. Aside from that? There is only one sentence left to say.

Once she's a little bigger.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love it! I love it! Its cute and hilarious to read about Vincent panicing about a baby bird. My favorite part was all the frantic calls to Cloud for the baby chocobo he was supposedly only keeping for a little while.
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So great! I love it.
Shya kitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I think I just melted a little. That was probably the cutest thing I've ever read.
Thanks,
Shyakitty
spiel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww, this is super duper cute
qqsha chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is so incredibly cute while being in character for Vincent (in my opinion). I can actually see him playing with his chocobo pet at the end too.

So freaking adorable!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow... cute and painfully ironic.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
this is so cute
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
lol THIS IS SO CUTE! I just adore the fluffiness this fic invokes in me! XD If that makes even any sense.
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story is just so unbelievably cute. And also hilarious. And did I mention cute? It is indeed a sad day when Cloud Strife is telling you to get over something, and...Vincent wouldn't *really* have named that chocobo Lucrecia...right?
hootowl chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
so cute! good job.
Akeru-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Vincent is as adorable as the chocobo he adopted. He's so awkward and cute and doing his best. Great story!