Reviews for Where One's Responsibilities Lie
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 1/25
Snort. Hehe. Couldn't stop laughing while reading this story. It's just too cute. Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/21
"Don't name her Lucrecia. Just saying. Just...don't"

Cloud is totally done with Vincent's motherhen tendencies over a Chocobo.
Lady Hallen chapter 1 . 1/4
I read this aaagess ago, and I fell in love with it. Just found it now. Thanks for writing this. It really, really made my day.

~Hallen
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Love it.
great gospel chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Mama Bird Vincent is the best. I love his thought process throughout the fic where he says he's going to give the bird to Cloud. ...when it gets older. Haha, he was already attached and he didn't know it. Cloud's amusement and growing exasperation was also great. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is one of the cutest and most adorable things I have ever read! Think you could do a sequel, set some years later with Vincent and his now grown chocobo?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
LOL Very cute. :D
arrowriver chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You have no IDEA how much I want a baby Chocobo now!
The-Fantastic-Story-Writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It was very sweet. Aside from that? There is only one sentence left to say.

Once she's a little bigger.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love it! I love it! Its cute and hilarious to read about Vincent panicing about a baby bird. My favorite part was all the frantic calls to Cloud for the baby chocobo he was supposedly only keeping for a little while.
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So great! I love it.
Shya kitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I think I just melted a little. That was probably the cutest thing I've ever read.
Thanks,
Shyakitty
spiel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww, this is super duper cute
qqsha chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is so incredibly cute while being in character for Vincent (in my opinion). I can actually see him playing with his chocobo pet at the end too.

So freaking adorable!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow... cute and painfully ironic.