Reviews for Happily Ever After
DarkerThanBlack1209 chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
Are you ever gonna update this again? Cuz it's been like 3 years and 6 months. I hope you do. Cuz I really liked it.
Lara-Van chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
Well, I can see Richard loving Jess. Jess is EXACTLY Richard's kind of person. But Emily? SO not Emily's reaction. That woman should by rights hate Jess's guts. A great deal. She's a deluded twit, of course, but Jess isn't "appropriate" for "her precious granddaughter."

Other than that, awesome chapter. And now it's three a.m. and I should go to bed.
Lara-Van chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
OHMYGOD!

That's seriously the only thought going through my head right now. One massive OHMYGOD moment. :)
Lara-Van chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
! HE WENT FOR A RING OMG!
Lara-Van chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
The White Stripes? REALLY?

No, man. I mean, I can see LANE liking The White Stripes, 'cause Lane is fabulous. But Jess? No way. He's out there listening to Pavement and Neutral Milk Hotel. Probably some of The Velvet Underground thrown in there for good measure. And I have a sneaking suspicion that Jess would like Kill Hannah. But that's just me. (But maybe Crazy Angel is on his Rory playlist?)
Lara-Van chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
OHMYGODZ!

Best. Chapter. Ever.

Although I do once again have a minor plothole issue. Rory and Jess had their first kiss in front of the gas pumps. Well, unless you're counting at Sookie's wedding, which I don't, even though it was utterly perfect.

Whatever. This place is better!
Lara-Van chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Oh Jess, if only you knew just precisely WHAT Rory is dreaming about.

Hey, I just noticed another teacher-related plot hole. Unless classes let out at the school where he teaches much earlier than college classes (granted, that's entirely possible), why hasn't he, you know, GONE TO WORK the last three weeks?

Eh, well, whatever. I'm a killjoy, I guess. The romantic perfection and general adorableness mostly make up for the plotholes so it's okay.
Lara-Van chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Hehe, those two...

Although, really, Luke and Lorelai left it a bit late to be choosing their maid of honor and best man, you know that? Although, it was apparently a very short engagement, not more than a month, so maybe that's made slightly more acceptable...
Lara-Van chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Once again... Aww...

And also, Rory (through you) has a good point: How can you NOT love a guy who loves Almost Famous and willingly admits it? (Though it is an excellent movie, truth be told, and EVERYONE should love Almost Famous...)
Lara-Van chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Aw...

These two are so cute together... And you write them quite well. So much adorableness...
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Jess... as a TEACHER? Oh hell no. There's absolutely NO WAY. Believe me, I am the only member of my family (and by that I mean parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, EVERYBODY) who ISN'T a teacher. I've heard the horror stories. Even a high school teacher... Jess couldn't possibly do it. Even older, mellow Jess couldn't handle it. He's too solitary. He has no diplomatic skills whatsoever. To be a teacher, you have to be both outgoing AND diplomatic. Jess couldn't do it. Maybe a college professor he could do, 'cause college kids actually want to BE there, but he'd have to have a doctorate for that.

And on that note, there's no possible way he could be a teacher by now. You have to go to college for that. Four-year college. And since he obviously wasn't in school when Rory visited him at Truncheon, there's literally no way he could be a teacher by now.

Sorry. Major plothole that I absolutely had to point out. Jess is a born writer. That's what he's supposed to be doing. I applaud your attempt at originality in his future profession, but there's absolutely no chance that this is either logical or feasible.

Wow. That was a big rant for a very unimportant tidbit. I just happen to feel very passionately about teaching, what with it being the family business and all.

On another note... LIT KISS! OMG!
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
!

Only Jess would drive across three states because of a middle-of-the-night phone call for her. Aww, he's such a sweetie... But no, seriously, you notice when you read fanfic for other ships (which I only did on a dare, BTW), neither Logan nor Dean can be written as the Big Romantic Gesture type. Only Jess.

(and it doesn't hurt that Milo is *GORGEOUS*!)
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Oh dear GOD, Rory, DON'T GO!

But this is Lit, so of course she won't. :)
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very nice dream! I likey! And once again, I wish to trade lives with Rory Gilmore.

Who I just came to a startling realization about. I think Rory might be a canon Sue. OMG! Oh well, we still love her anyway.

Great fic, and I must get on to the next chapter NOW!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 25 . 10/5/2008
i love the end 'since when do u talk'..'touche'.

hah classic!

ah! jess remembers! i can't wait to read more!