Reviews for Evil is Man
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love the ending! I thought they were just a bunch of regular biker dudes but no way! DEMONS! I can tell you're a really good author!
deanssammy chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
i LOVE it. Poor Sammy.
Vero chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Oh wow! this story was so well written, I really enjoyed reading it. So many brotherly feelings!
morgana07 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Very good story. Thanks for sharing.
lex287 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
really good! I liked it alot :) Stayed up way to late to finish it. Great hurt sammy/ protective dean, Just what i was looking for!

Well done!
KayValo87 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Great story. I love that, even hurt, Dean still had his brother's back. :)
vampyfreak chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Great fic!
noname32 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Good Job I like it alot!
rosie3107 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
great story,lots of Sammy angst, good work.
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
As expected, you didn't cease to amaze me with this one. Yet another story that you've written with the kind of talent that is very rare to find, especially amongst fanfic writers. Oh, how I would love to read a story that you have come up with on your own! I would purchase it in a heartbeat and stay up a week in a row, if I must, just to finish it and never have to put it down again.

This story truly kept me wanting more as it progressed further, and, had a very fitting end, unlike most I've read, where I got my hopes up, only to have them bashed back down by a splendidly ignorant ending that didn't do the rest of the story just. Staying in character, though a fancy trait indeed, that you do possess, is not what stunned me the most and left me reeling with giddiness. The action was perfectly balanced, not too fast-paced, and was even accompanied by a proper dosage of both angst and humor, which I loved. And was, as well, not followed by utterly boring scenes which made me want to skip to the end, if only to rest my suffering.

Your vast comprehension of proper usage, and not just your very extensive vocabulary, but also your ability to use it, is truly astounding, and has inspired me to cough up something of, if not near, then most delightful beauty. However, I cannot say just what I am inspired to do. Whether a work of poetry, or perhaps just a short story, spewed out from somewhere in the toils of my mind, I do feel that, if inspired by your magnificence, it should be truly fascinating, if not to say the least. Keep up the amazing work, and continue to aspire to bring inspiration to all those around you, for that's something I can honestly say you are not deprived of.

From the now very inspired,

Y. Starphyer II
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Really great. I love it so much so far. 3 I give you one box of chocolate for every word in the story. Hope it helps!
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
You've written yet another astounding story, and you continue to amaze me with your absolute magnificence. I really love your form of writing, as it truly is unlike any I've ever read before... Please, keep writing! And I can't wait to read more.
calcium77 chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
This was a great story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and sharing.

kat
TraSan chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
Great job, TammiTam!

A confused, concussed Sam is always fun to play with. :D

I liked how through Sam's confused state we get to see Dean play the part he does so well. Rough on the outside, caring brother on the inside. Kind of like a Cadbury egg. Hee.

Really enjoyed it. Thanks!
TraSan chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Wow - intense action in that chapter!

I'm back home (but still on vacation. Ha!). LOL - couldn't resist. Sorry.

And really, the creepy demon comforting Sam? Br...not kidding - chills.

Awesome stuff.