Reviews for Bis
drinkthepoison chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Wow. That was very sad and pretty.
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Love it. But then again, I love most all of your writings.

The emotion.. its just.. wow.

~CrimsonCat~
Evil Willow chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I love ALL your work, so I was thrilled to find an archive at ! And when I read this, my first thought was: oh wow. I love how you captured the subtext behind the words, when he said he saved her every night. The emotion was so powerful, and I got teary-eyed at the last line. Very beautiful.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
my god. that's so strange, and yet, so very very sad. This is very good. And that moment in the episode was very sad as well.
IckleRonniekins chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Heartbreaking. A wonderful, wonderful fic. Thank you.
forgotten slayer chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I love how you described small, seemingly insignifigant details. It gave it a slightly personal feel.
Destiney 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I like it. It was so sweet when Spike said that and i thought it something right out of fanfiction. I swear Joss is stealing! :) J/K
Amanda6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Wow, that was good. Sad but good.
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Wow, great imagery! And talk about Angst. Geez, poor Spike! Had me misty eyed, it really did. Especially after watching Afterlife, which just broke my heart. Nice work! :)
LilKim chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Oh, wow; that was really well done. Quite melancholy though; sigh. But I loved it, it had the perfect mood set and everything.
Lilo Stitch chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
God, how great was that line? All the Spike/Buffy moments this episode were absolutley heart wrenching. Nicely done fic. Captured the mood perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
I didn't really get it... Thats okay though! Cuz I love Buffy and Spike!
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Very good. :o)
Guinan chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Aw man this is so good! It broke my heart that he counted the days... then to hear he saved her everyday after. Absolutely perfect addition to the episode!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
very nice! The last line was perfect!