Reviews for The Man who sold the World
oceancounty chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Yet another master stroke. Ingenious concept, depth of emotion, amazing plot twists, humor and terrific smut- I love how you've woven LOM and A2A together. Just brilliant.
Jazzola chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Absolutely amazing, wonderful writing. This was so, so good! Thanks so much!

Jazzola :D
Cardf chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Why would he have to choose.. Can't he just be happy..
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I'm just now getting around to reading and reviewing - better late than never.

Now, REALLY, why should either of them expect that they're being reasonably discreet? Not going to happen.

I do love the image of Shaz smiling in feline satisfaction at having won the office pool.
Starlite1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
*Squee!* Absolutely brilliant! I've been hoping to find a fic that did exactly what you did-keeping Sam hostage some way, and getting him back, and with lotsa galex to balance it out ;D

I'd really love to read a sequel to this, coz I've really enjoyed this one!
5A7AH chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! loved it till the very end, and what a great ending it was. the old team are back together and Gene has Alex. Lovely. A great read, one of my favourites. Thanks.

sarah
wombledon chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
Aw - a dose of the warm fuzzies. I love a happy ending and considering what those two have been through, it's well deserved. That was a great story Siggy, with some brilliant twists. Well done and you better believe I'll be waiting for the Mr Carter fic.
GrabAllTheyCan chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
What a way to end it. Loved this fic throughout. Can't wait for the Cranford fic. Well done.
theHuntgoeson chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Thanks for posting this last chapter. I've spent days in horrible suspense, thinking that this would be the first GALEX fic to separate Gene and Alex for good, sending Alex back to 2008 and leaving poor Gene alone in 1981.(Yes, I know that could happen on TV, but nobody has yet had the cruelty to make it happen here!) Instead we have this immensely satisfying conclusion. Very well done, this has been a great story and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I look forward to your Cranford saga...
louella chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Great story, fantastic ending, I really enjoyed the whole thing. Looking forward to Cranford - Mr Carter is as much a hero as Mr Hunt!
gally1 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
What a fitting end to your series of stories, Siggy. Brilliant, as always. I've only just found this today so read through the whole thing. Added to me fsves, so I won't miss anymore and looking forward to Cranford fic.
Lucida Bright chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Great end, Mrs H!

Caterfic - can't wait...
Gem6 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Excellent ending!

Love it!

Gem x
monkey-in-hell chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
'a Gene-shaped gap in her life' - and how would she have ever filled that, especially in 2008?

I'm sad that your story's over now but I've enjoyed every single chapter so thank you very much for the entertaining read.
allofmyheart chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
Aw, that was lovely. I like how you're not afraid to address all the spooky time-travel issues but you still make sure they have a happy ending!

Nice to see Caroline Price in a positive role for a change too!

I must see Cranford so I can appreciate your next fic...