Reviews for If Everyone Cared
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow. This was both heart-breaking and amazing. Seph, both determined and afraid of finding Zack, and the pup, beaten and tortured like that. Makes me wish we could've seen Seph dealing some harsh justice against those heartless monsters.
Rude Fox chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love this. The power of sentiment shared between them is astounding. Beautifully written and heart-wrenching. T.T
Dackerie chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was so sad,and cute in the end. I was in tears,I was like stupid zealots how dare they! great job it was such a good story! Keep writing.!*cries* Omg

~Dackerie~
DreamWeaver619 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
*sniff* Poor Zack... But that was so sweet at the end.

The part when Zack said ". . . Even if it wasn't in time, I knew you'd find me, But I wasn't gonna let it be like that. I was gonna keep hanging on so that I'd still be alive when you came." made me cry, he is so strong to bounce back from something like that. It just shows how strong the bond between him and sephiroth is.

Very well written!
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Yay, Zack's going to be okay! I loved this, it had just the right amount of suspense.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hugs for them!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh man, this was so intense and heartbreaking! All of Seph's worries and the memory of the other SOLDIER must've been so unbearable. And then the thought of Zack having been one of those monsters is just horrible!

And poor Zack... What they did to him was so awful! Especially when he didn't realize that Seph had found him at first.

But yay for Zack finally being safe! And the SOLDIERs clapping over Zack being found was a really nice touch.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh, Zack! It's admirable that no matter what he goes though, he always tries his best to maintain a positive outlook!

And I loved how you wrote Seph worrying about him, especially after their friendship has come such a long way!

And yay for a happy ending!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
...Oh. Ow. ;_; Short but intense! I love Seph like... kinda freaking out and trying really hard not to. And all the flashbacks to what happened before were heartbreaking.