Reviews for The power of rainbows
ButcWolf chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
At the end of this chapter (5) I started sing "I see your true colors shining through." and then laughed at myself. I'd follow Ashley around like a puppy all weekend if it were me. LOL
B.B-T.W-FUFFY-Calzona chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
So I am reading your story like two years later-a friend suggest i read it- and I read this chapter and I was like wow...

Just wanted to say that you are amazing and thanks.

From one girl lover to another,

AMW
imaferrari chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
Oh, hell yeah! On to part two.

Fun story!
imaferrari chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Just read this story this afternoon. Every time I read this term you've created, Ashleysexual, I completely crack up. It is PERFECT!
SoNFan110 chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Ok soooo you said you wanted to still get reviews even after you've posted this and well your little rant moved me to action. SORRY ITS LONG. Currently I'm only out to one person, a friend who luckily for me hasn't abandoned me, even though i would like to tell more persons,where i live doesn't allow persons like myself to truly be yourself...down here in Trinidad it is illegal to be a gay person and just recently there was an incident with two boys attending a same sex school that ended with them being expelled and ultimately shunned from sociey it was a catholic school and it caused a massive uproar among all citizens...in this county we still have a massive block on these things rather than being open minded about it most persons (like all of the people in my family) said that they wanted to beat them up for this... it just...sucks to know that you're family member's cant even love you for who you are even if they don't know its hurting me it still does...anyways long ramble short, i understand Aaron cuz im gay but not at all proud, i was at one time but now experiencing this and having an entire nation hate you/persons like you...yea not appealing but im glad that you are able to stick up for your rights, i hope one day to be as brave as you and be able to do what's right for me...
SeakingMyHermioneGranger chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
Just felt like re-reading it, because it is amazing(:
misshenasey1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
this is an awesome story dude
supercalifragiwatever chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
may i just say that its extremely cute when you go all gay rights on us? well, i guess i just said it anyway, lol. the chapter! oh, it was very well written. like, it sucks because it is true... gay people have to go thrugh shit and very few of us can be out and happy... like you said. i honestly thinkthat the first thing to do is stop with the stereotypes. hate them. jut cause im gay does not mean i have to act like a man.. gr i get very frustrated with the whole rights thing.. sorry. very nice chapter :)
Baley-fo-life chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
I just sat and read the story straight through. This is one of the BEST Splashly fics I have EVER read, prolly one of the BEST fan fics I've ever read. It was Funny, charming and most importantly H-O-T! I wish you would update the story I'm dying to know what is going to happen next? Just wanted to send some praise your way and going to checkout your other stories... Hope this story is going to continue just think it was absolutely AWESOME! till hopefully next update... Bales!
BehindTheWords chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
XD Wtf, Blackburn? XD Ah, well, nice to know you like my story at least.
Heartichoke chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
well you already wrote it but before i read it, i would want a draw :)
Heartichoke chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
its very funny. the other ones are very romantical (i dont think thats a word) and drama filled. this is very happy-go-lucky without being a one shot
irondragonsll chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
Wow...everything you said like seriously got to me. Idk. I guess I just got alotta flashblacks from last year when I came out to like...well, it started with my best friends and my parents, and ended up with pretty much the entire school finding out. It never really comes up anymore. Everyone (especially my mom) just kinda acts like it never happend for the most part. My mom was never fond of it, she's was obsessed with thinking its just a phase, which idk if it is or not, 'cause I'm not even 15 yet, so I still have time to figure that all out. (Wow, I'm rambling O.o) Damn...but honestly, everything you were talking about was just like a big slap in the face that like completely woke me up to...everything? Like, I knew about that, but it more or less made me realize mroe shit about myself. Idk. I never cut myself or anything, but I've come close. Especially 'cause my ex did all the god damned time; so that wasn't exactly the best. And we couldn't see each other cause her mom hated me when we were just friends. Then, they're was this stupid AMV on youtube she saw, and she flipped her shit cause it had my ex's name and my name, and we'd just started going out when it happend, so idk. Our relationship never really worked well. God damned, I'M SO MIND FUCKED! lol. I've never rambled on this much in my life! But, I seriously love this story. I just started reading it tonight, and wanna finish it and yeah. Your a pretty friggin' kick ass writer XD
DarkHues chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
Hey I just read Ch. 13 of your story and the note you made is absolutely amazing. I'm Bi-sexual and african american which doensn't help much because everyone thinks that all black girls are straight. My parents are actually Jamaican and well in Jamaica people are killed for being homosexuals. Doesn't help me out much does it? A few of friends know I'm bi and a GSA is starting up at my school so I'm hopeing that will be the first step to me coming out. I'm tired of hiding in the shadows and hate haveing to act like I'm straight. You can't help who you fall in luv with. You story is amazing. Rainbows and Spashley 4eva.

DarkHues