Reviews for To Heal A Prince
anne-lotr-hp chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
a great start!
Kyress chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Cool chapter. Wonder what the green thingy was about. I hope you update your other stories soon, as well this one.

:P Blade :D
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Poor Aragorn. It is really hard to take care of a stuborn elf, isn't it? I love your Eldarion, he is the cutest!

Thanks for updating.

Sadie
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Thanks a lot for updating. How I love your frindship/hurt/comfort stories and this chapter was great. Legolas misses the trees and his horse, he misses being himself. Lovely!

Keep going on. I'll be here to read, always.

Sadie
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This is so like them to act this way,update soon!

keep up the good work

-TheButterflyCurse996
missmostlikely chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I like this a lot. Sorry that this is not more detailed or helpful, but I'm just enjoying it as it comes. Though the length is on the short side, I understand why and really like the overall style. Keep it up!
Artep01 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Great chapter, but I can't undestand how is it possible for Aragorn to not know the answer for his question.
Arya Daeriel chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Loved it, love it, love it!
Grava chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Why did Legolas do it? Because he wanted to protect his friend, right? Next chapter please!
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
very good please keep going!
Istnes chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Now really, that just seems like a silly question Elessar. Lol, but what do I know.

Anyway. Really enjoying this and I can't wait for the next chapter and Legolas' answer.

I also have to say - you're probably an excellent typist but if not you then your beta is doing a good job. Great spelling and grammar. A very easy (and enjoyable) read.

And one last question - how old is Eldarion in this story? Princeling and the nightmare lead me to believe he's quite young, but when helping Legolas drink and his speech and talking about injured elves makes him seem older. So; just a curious question.

Once again, while reviewing in the good LOTR stories section, I find myself with no concrit to give. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Can't wait for more!
Tari Surion chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Good, way too small though, pleae update again soon )
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Hm. I can't wait to see what Legolas's answer would be! Good luck with the next chapter! You did GREAT with this new one! Update as soon as possible!
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
"Why did you do it?" A very good question indeed, and one I hope Legolas has a good answer to. I think this tale shows that Legolas is always there for his friends and I look forward to the next chapter.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I hope Legolas gets better... Nice story, and I can't wait to find out how he got hurt and who stabbed him... Why does Aragorn feel guilty about this, though? Is it that he couldn't prevent it?
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »