Reviews for The Chamber of Secrets
Vadaleyaostrand chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Love it!:):)
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
"'Avoid pulling near the tip,' she said.

Ron walked over to her and gripped her shoulders. Hermione's eyes widened slightly in fear.

'You need to stop using words like that,' he growled.

Hermione pressed her hands against his chest.

'Words like what, Ronald?' she whispered.

'Words like "penetrate" and "tip",' he murmured."

That made me crack up like the immature 14-year-old I am. :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was really great. You did the Scary-Riddle-Horcrux-thing really well.
YouCanCallMe MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
ZOMG! Finally its public. Now all we need are some confessions and I Love You's and we can finally have the happily-ever-after that JKR gave us in the epilogue! (which I request that you write a story filling the gap! You are by far the best Ron/Hermione writer I have ever seen, and would LOVE to see a story like that!)
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
swweT! the kiss was funny in that perspective!
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow, did you gloss over that moment. Hermione kissed Harry and Ron is all "Ah, well, what can you do, love you Hermione, la-di-da-di-da ..." I think not. Ron cried with a wraith Harry and Hermione kissed. I mean, he got himself together real quick. He's like The Flash of relationships. Eighteen years of being clueless and overly sensitive and - BOOM - one day he gets superpowers and speeds to complete emotional maturity and forgiveness in the matter of months. Someone get him a spandex suit!

Plus ... H/Hr creeps me out a little. Whenever they're supposed to kiss I have an image of Ron and Ginny kissing in my mind. Unpleasant.

Still, the penetrate/tip thing cracked me up, so there's that. Dirty!Ron's fun.:D
Foxy-Steph chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Another great missing moment ] You even got the line 'I've got you' in again sque x
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hehe I love the kiss, it was so spontaneous!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
WOW! O_O I Love it! That was GREAT!
RuthLongbottom chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
you got me again!

loved it!

"pretend that was the first time": I start to believe you actually write my life too :-)

the solution for what hermione saw when she destroyed the horcrux, and what it was related to, was satisfyingly plausible! thx for this missing moment!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
this was really cute i liked it a lot
iluvharryandron chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
aw

loved it!

for a one shot it definitely had a lot of depth

good job!
Grintgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I LOVE YOUR FANFICS!

brilliant idea to write about the missing moments in Deathly Hallows! i love Ronald, so sweet with Herms. I just love the couple!

great fic this one xD
StageManagerGod chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I thought that they kissed in the hall way behind a tapestry, but what ever makes your story work. and I must say, the thing watching over them is JK Rowling, so in Harry Potter world JKR is a goddess?
HPLives chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh my goodness, so cute! This is the scene I really wish JK had told from Ron and Hermione's POV, because I KNOW something went on down in the Chamber! Great job, as always, and I think the idea about a short one where Ron and Hermione have a heart-to-heart is a very good idea... a nice way to wrap up your missing moments series. But do whatever you want! Either way I'm content.