Reviews for A Lesson in Patience
Acutagava chapter 1 . 3/30
Good story! Well written and original)
random4ever chapter 6 . 1/7
Wowie. I understand if some people can't get through this, but as a bit of a science nerd myself I was floored with amazement rather than confusion. Some of the timing seemed a little off, and the fact that two people teach all of those classes is a little insane, but other than that the science and the magic really clicked and it was wonderful. DFTBA, Random
megipegi chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Great story, thank you!
Kiro Angel chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
It clicked! It clicked! I felt like I got a taste of that click. Right there, with stars and Hugh Grant. Damn it, but this is beautiful.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
This is an awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. xD
Pyrane chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for this interesting story ;D

***Pyrane***
me chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Also, something else I'm wondering about. Harry is 22 in the new world, right? but n the old one, Harry is 17 or so. Does that mean that the new world is ahead of the old? That Severus spent a long time dead before switching? That Severus is also 5 years older than he was in the old world? Furthermore, Dumbledore is supposed to be like 150 years old or something. How is he still alive in the New world? Was he born later? And, one last musing, isn't Severus running out of money by now? He hasn't gone to work for months. I could but a few paid sick days and a few more paid vacation days, but you don't take paid 2-month sabbaticals. How is he paying rent and food?
me chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Do you know what I wonder about? Is Severus in his own body, just in his other self's place? Or is he in his other self's body? What prompted the switch? And...why does Harry seem to be so OK with the death of someone he looked up to and even loved?
me chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
On the contrary, magic is no more a crutch than technology, and no worse a cheat. We come to depend on refined petroleum products to weatherproof our clothes, on electricity to heat and light our houses. So the wizard believes he will never be without dry clothes in the rain, or light in the dark...can any of us today say that we do not depend on raincoats and umbrellas? Or that we do not depend on electric lights, even down to battery operated lights when the electricity is out? Of course not. And to say that magic makes many more problems than technology is inaccurate as well, since magic does not have pollution, identity theft, radiation, high yield explosives, spy satellites to watch neighboring countries, wire taps, vehicle crashes, genetically modified food concerns, pesticide and herbicide poisoning, the list goes on and on.
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I loved your story, especially the ending. Thanks for the amazing ride, this is one of my new favorite Sev/Harry fics. Thank You!
Lemrinth chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Wow, this is nice. I wonder if muggle Severus did not die will wizard Harry fall for him?
DemeRain chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Thanks for sharing.
Helen chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I love this 3 Wonderfully written. There were some funny moments I laughed myself silly.
Lumcer chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Okay first thing that needs to be said, I detest science. I am the girl that walks in confused and leaves three times more confused. the class brings me to tears by the end of exams. This said I like this story despite all the mumbo-jumbo mentioned it was defiantly a nice twist. Thanks for writing it!

KCK-Lumcer
Sivy chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
was a great fic! glad I found it! although I feel it should have taken harry longer to get over his snapes death...