Reviews for A Lesson in Patience
AnglBunny chapter 3 . 10/12
Looking forward to reading more about that lesson in patience!
AnglBunny chapter 2 . 10/12
Whoaaa that was intense! Great chapter!
AnglBunny chapter 1 . 10/12
This is super interesting and the writing is fantastic! Need to read more fanfic like this. Great job!
teedub chapter 6 . 7/9
I really like your take on Severus-in-an-AU as well as the details of Science included. I sort of thought Severus would pursue a Horticulture/Biology degree combined with his chemistry expertise, what with his Potions background. LOL, can you just see him creating and marketing some new "all natural" product in the fringe community that actually works?
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 6/5
esto si fue hermoso!
llore cuando supe que este severus estaba muerto en el mundo magico! eso fue super tragico! pero aun asi me enamoro!
Cinthya chapter 6 . 4/30
Okey... You need to seriusly warn us about snarry sex and that stuff... I dont actually dislike it but... It was not that expected, well after a while i actually expect it but you know...
So snape doesnt return to his world. And snape cant heal harry. That is sad. But the most sad thing you made was all that physics talk, i was high level in physics in my school and it was horrible and it the university i had to face it well my major is in chemestry ingeniering. But it was horrible, at least for me, and had good grades in physics.

Sorry for writting like in a diary and sorry for my bad spelling, i am in my phone and the natal language of my phone is spanish and i dont know how innactivate the auto corrector.
Blubule chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Lovely story :) I liked it.
Blubule
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
This was delightfully nerdy! I didn't really understand half of the physics/chemistry/science allusions, not really, but they were interesting! And oh how I wanted to slap Severus at the beginning! He was such an asshole! But, to be fsir, he had somewhat thrown into a completely new universe when he was expecting to die, so...

Anyway, it was a nice fic :) Thank you for sharing!
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is one of the few SSHP stories I've read that I think is pretty realistic. :) I like it.
island0meadow chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
This was a nice story but... did I miss the part about why James was not included in Harry's life? I would have guessed divorce, however, parents typically tend to see their children every once in a while in that situation, therefore I'm guessing he either died or abandoned them when Harry was little? I had totally thought that James was the one abusing Harry (since you had mentioned Vernon signed the permission slips for Hogsmead) but nope it was the Dursleys xp I also found it odd that Severus practically gave up magic just because Harry found it uncomfortable. ... I guess that is one of the things they will have to work out in the future ;)
KneazleGriff chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Lovely story. Very enjoyable. ;)
XxZessxX chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
A really strange idea but not a bad one. Severus in a muggle world and he has to adept. I can see Severus struggling with that. It was nice, however I must say It would've been nice to see more about them when they became a couple or at least part the "getting to know us" and "beeing a couple" time in half. Still, like I said, it was interessting to read.
XxZessxX
Acutagava chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good story! Well written and original)
random4ever chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Wowie. I understand if some people can't get through this, but as a bit of a science nerd myself I was floored with amazement rather than confusion. Some of the timing seemed a little off, and the fact that two people teach all of those classes is a little insane, but other than that the science and the magic really clicked and it was wonderful. DFTBA, Random
megipegi chapter 6 . 11/8/2013