Reviews for Unsaid
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
horrible
Stan's Wife chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Awww... why Frankie he desevered a goodbye
Corey chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I see you used the scene from second to last episode of "Friends". Nice touch. I LOVE FRIENDS.
Rare Ship Shipper chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
poor Wilt, ya could hav been nicer to him
AngelOfTheNight7897 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was beautiful. This is one of my favorite couplings, other than Mac and Blue. Let me just say, that you know what you're doing. I hope you keep up with your writing. It's nice to find a person who can write well. They seem to be dwindling down on this site. So Bravo! 5 Stars!
FreudTastic chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This... this was just so good. Poor Wilt...
AmeeraSakura chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I've really never heard of this pairing before, so reading this was new to me. I think you did a great job developing the plot, and it even ended well. It would be awesome if you made a sequel to this.
Anthony Shadows chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Astounding job. You captured the essence of their emotions so well. You really brought the characters to life, very moving. Keep up the great work.
PepeLePue chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Didnt read it i dont like wilt and frankie pairs its just weird the dudes missing one arm and eye anyway i read half of it 4/5 good job!
VJpokie2u chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
dude. O_O

All i have to say is: WOO WO! _~

i liked this very much.
Potentially Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
*claps hands* Very nice, it's about time someone wrote something like this. Not a lot of people, including Wilt/Frankie fans, have the guts to write something this strong and this deep, and you did it. You handled the topic carefully and delicately, without turning it into a tasteless lemon fic. For that, I salute you. ;)
WiltFrankieFan2008 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
0_o Jesus, this was absolutely amazing! I was literally in tears by the end. Even though the fic was written from Wilt's POV, could definitely empathize with Frankie- I could feel her joy when she and Wilt were finally together, and I could feel her pain as she left. Everything about this blew me away- fantastic work!

~ WFF2008
pitbulllady chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN'TIME that somebody wrote this!

Yep, this is just like I figured it would have been, right before Frankie went off to college, and her world and her perspective changed. No one could have done a better job writing it than this, seriously. This was great, just enough uhm, "information", but not TOO much...perfect!

PitBull_Lady
StylishRapo chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
HOLY SH*T. This was awesome as all h*ll...THEY DID IT! THEY FREAKING DID IT! XDD

Finally, Wilt/Frankie madness! :D
Madame Lady chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
*dramatic, strangled sob* Because it was too hard for her, Wilt! D: She already told you that! TT_TT

Nice job. C Good to see more from you again!