Reviews for Mysteria
Shannon the Original chapter 12 . 4/15
Awww so good, please update soon!
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 3/14
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
YeCatsJ chapter 12 . 2/2
Love it. Hope you continue it someday. Would love to see Harry and chrysan hook up and Remus get cured.
Shire Fey chapter 12 . 1/21
I am sad to see you never finished this story, I feel like it could have been amazing.
EpicDaydreamer chapter 12 . 1/13
I absolutely loved it! please update soon! I want to know what was up with the "serious look" chrys gave Harry! and what does Calfora have to tell him?
lovelyworld35 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
is there possibility of you continuing this story? I know its been a few years but this story is amazing and a couple of my friends and i love it! It would mean quite a bit if you continued.
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Luv it so far, can't wait 4 the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
UPDATE!? its a really good story please find it it your heart to continue it
Talitha Clearwater chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Harry/Remus/Chrysan!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
I VOTE FOR HARRY/REMUS!
anglegirl25 chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
nice could u update
tazztazz chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
cant wait to find out what else happens as this story seems to get better and better.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
like it good start
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Hey! I have fallen in love with this story and your charecters. I would love it if you could please move up the romance to this book, PLEASE! I love it, plus that demon of yours is HOT!
Fearless Cookies chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
please please please update soon! Too many stories are put on pause or forgotten! Please, this is really good! Too little people write and finish the whole 'Harry is accepted to another school' stories!