Reviews for The REAL Princess Garnet
Agent Avalon chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I got one word for this fic... FUNNY! I really enjoyed how you gathered this into a song after "The Real Slim Shady" but it was more funnier when you added the FF9 charactersd in this. This is a amazing piece of work... keep it up!
BabyBlue736 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I din't know what song she was gonna sing then when I read, "Ya'll act like you've never seen a summoner before" I couldn't stop laughing. The whole story was amazing :D A little disturbing but great!
Garnet Tribal chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
That was disturbing ! I thought I was gonna explode I was laughing so hard!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
also very funny

yours truly,

?
Erik The Mad Moogle chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
LOL! I loved it!
Malikai chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Heya Arcadia Love the Fan fic! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! Write more! write more! *stops* 0 sorry that was so D mn funny its not even funny...ok that made NO sense but ok I LOVE it now Write more! write more! Ok Sorry Bye remember: Write more! write more! don't forget: Write more! write more! and keep Writing more!
Light Warrior chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
LOL, that ruled.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Man that was funny! You have to be really creative to mix Garnet and Eminem together! I hope you make another!
pureVENOM chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
OMG, I LOVE that song! And I LOVE this song-fic! It\'s so freaking hilarious! It\'s great how you fit all dat FF9 stuff into the song and still made the lyrics sound great! Hehe...
Aurora the Knight Of Serenity chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
Okaaaaaaay. That was scary...but quite funny! Heh heh heh, very amusing
Jewel83 chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
that was so funny!
Wings of Stars chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Teeeheheheh! Okay, that was good. I wish I could write lyrics like that. Teehehehehe! **rolls around on floor, laughing**
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
*rotflmao* *gets up after laughing* Wonderful story. Funny as hell, too. I'ma print this out and memorize the words. Oh yeah, what the hell was Vivi on? lol. L/P/C.
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*laughing and blushing at the same time* That was a great story! The song Garnet sang was good too, though a little embarrassing.
Lake Desire chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Hahahahahah. The IT'S GRANDPA line was a classic. I loved the whole verse about how she'll still be pincin' teenagers asses. I don't know any of the song the parody came from, but I still found this very humorous. Great job!