Reviews for Sonic Unleashed
Cheetahtwo chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
CUUUUUUUUUUTE. I love werehog sonamy fanfics! But I don't understand something, why won't sonic change back in the sunlight and why did he basically kidnap Amy? Anyway, REALLY good fanfic but you misspelled some words and put some words that shouldn't be there. But rather then that, good job and update sooooooon!
le.pechi chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
continue this story! please?
that's an order! :3
awesome fic so far...
KiratheHedgehog chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Before I read this I read the author's profile thing whatever-it's-called page. And I couldn't help but notice...you hate Sonadow...
AND THAT'S GREAT! FORGET SONADOW! I hate it too. Some Yaoi fan/Sonic fan decided to combine their interests. That's my theory.
Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the great work!
Cliscia chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I liked your story so much that I read it out loud and made a video of it:

/watch?vnjtPFNFt2nk&featurechannel_page
aydarosio chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I think this is a very good story.
IvoryNemRodd chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This Story is so sweet. I love the adjectives used there. I find it sweet that Sonic in his wolf form would take a liking to amy.

Will Sonic choose her as her mate?

update soon

-ROCK N ROLL-

NEMRODD
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Ember Frost, you must be talking about Sonic and the Secret Rings. He didn't have fire coming out of his hands, he has fire coming out of his CHEST. If you've played the game (I'm guessing you haven't), Erazor Djinn (the main villain in Secret Rings) shot Sonic with a fire arrow and told him that if he didn't collect all 7 world rings before the flame goes down then he can possibly die.
090909090909090 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aww chap 2 was cute but u know it will never happen in the game right? I'm gettin the wii for my birthday i might buy it. Hey do you have sonic zero gravity i heard that game was okay.
Alitar The Typhlagon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Urk... I don't know if werewolve him is going to be friendely in the game...
090909090909090 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Yea, i heard about that. I think it's a desperate attempt from Sega to make Sonic look 'cool'. Remeber that game with fire coming out of his hands. They're turining him and twisting him, I mean originally he was supposed to run but now he can make fire and turn into a werewolf?