Reviews for Taking Matters Into His Own Hands
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
that was really good! you should continue with Bella acctually there, that would be awesome!
onyxrush707 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
that made me laugh for some reason. perhaps it was just the thought of edward actually... well, you know what I mean. great job!
bitemeEdward121719 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw he sounds like a little school boy when hes really embaressed about his um. *cough cough* erect member. At least he knows whats to come.
Stormey Winds chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Your an awesome writer. I'm blushing just reading it.
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
woah Eddie

funny, i thot it was cool...
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aw. I love Edward in this. You really captured his character despite the ... different situation. good job. and edward is seriously sexy, with or without this story... hence my name
truehazel chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Aw. Edward is kinda cute when he's uncertain. And I lvoe that he's noticed things like that, casue Stephenie never mentions it. Make's sense though, especially with Edward as her lover Bella would be in need of some TLC. ;)
Raenad chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wow! It's like you got into Edward's head. SO totally believable and in a way beautiful. Is that weird? LOL
rothetwifan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love it. You're such a perv. lol
DreamingLillies chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
haha, its okay whenever i write one of these stories i blush too, and all my friends on here laugh at me lol

Very good, i could so see Edward doing this, like this. You know, a lot of people write him all convident, my guess is cause its extrememly sexy, but this one is more real. I think he'll get there, and one of these day he'll be as bad as Emmett!

Great job!

xDaisyMayx chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow, that was good.
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
oh that was hawt! I loved it!

EdwardAddict chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aww! Poor Edward! A /true/ virgin for so long. o.o

This was so amazingly cute. ]

Merilindir chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i bet it was fun to write. XD

its more fun to read, maybe. XD
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I think you did a fantastic job with this. In a way it was kind of... sweet... lol I don't know if that's the right word for it but you know what I mean.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »