Reviews for Taking Matters Into His Own Hands
edwardspet chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow that was wow anywhy it was great you are a talented writer.
Alexialexy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
this was good but when will bella be with him?
sirodro chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
It was sweet love, very cute. Edward is so darn cute when he acts on his feelings and what he thinks is revolting from his era. I cannot wait to read more from you love, especially when it is not him "visualizing it" but experiencing it with Bella!

Keep it coming love,

DV
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was cute, i sorta blushed too, ahahah, you should write one just like this, only where bella and edward do this to themselves, infront of one another, or for eachother, or both, that would be hott!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Poor Edward, having to take "matters" into his own hands. LOL! Enjoyed this story.
Night script chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
It is not peverted... It is just Edward trying to take away his frustrations... and that was hot... sexy too... I love it...
Chi Kartalia chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh my god, have you ever lauged so hard while trying not to laugh out loud that tears came streaming down your face? 'Cause that was me a second ago. That was awesome! (as all of your stories, of coarse!) I was almost a hundred percent sure that it would turn out like "Edward and Bella: Dreams," and Bella would walk in.. or find the towel or something.

I like your portrayal of Edward in this one, too. Very realistic!

~Chi_
twilightaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was really good!

And very, how do put this, uh... real?

It could actually have been what happened.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
umm wow, I guess a guy does, what a guy needs to do. lol I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Arya
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
lol you remind me of my friend, she gets embarrassed easily too, it cute though. I liked this a lot, it was cute as you said. :)
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was hot... and so Edward-ish! I loved it! :]
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Love it!

That was so hot!

Very well written!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very nicely written!.It seemed so-Edward, if he were to do such a thing that is...the world may never know about that one LOL;).You have a way of making every story you wtite so realistic, and that's what I love about your writing! and this story was no different!.
cheetahfalls chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I feel like I've read this before?
Sporkedd chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
:D " I envied that mattress to an insane degree." that made me laugh

more please! :D