Reviews for Mother May I?
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is such a beautifully tragic descripion of Mello's death.
Pazel chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That made me sad.
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
That was sad. But I liked it.

Get used to reviews from me. XD I decided to go through and read your other fics.I'm in a DN kick now, but I may read the YGO and others later.

And, in respnse to one review reply: You bet I'll join the Matt/matsuda corner. And I'll tell my friend there's another Mello/Matsuda shipper.
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww.. this is so sad! I rarely say that about anything I read. Heart o steel, y'know?

(It was the last lines I swear. Poor Mello!)

but I (for some strange reason) got LxMello vibes. It's just me I'm sure.

But I really like this- The fact that Mello never really could catch up to Near, and L liked him anyway (unless the whole smile-at-his-reaction-thing was a sadistic ploy, in which case I'm going to go on a gadzilla-style rampage).

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I'm sure you don't want to hear them. Fav'd.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Where did you get these children's stories/poems/rhymes/games/whatever they are? I've only just noticed (ha, how slow of me) that a lot of them seem to fit in eerily well with DN and its characters.

That last line was especially poignant. Mello has such a sad story...

Oh, and thanks for actually taking the time to respond to my reviews. If doing that tires you out or anything, you don't have to. I just really like reading your material. Good luck (not that you'll need it) on any upcoming new ones!
My Sublunary Soul chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Poor Melly. I don't think that L ever actually favored Near, though perhaps it seemed so to Mello. Always proceeding just a step behind Near, proceeding toward Mother (L), always just a step behind...

Interesting idea. Personally, I have fond memories of "Mother May I?" from my elementary days. It's touching, really. :)
NearTheEnd chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw..it's so sad. He did die first though, so he was still first at something! That's probably a bad example though, but the last sentence made me tear up. Wondeful job!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
*sobs* thats so sad!

I quite enjoyed this - as I do all of your work, for the most part (I'm sure you'll have one peice that I don't absolutely love...) - and this one especially. Maybe because it's partly for me... Anywho, quite good, quite good... 'Mom always liked you best' will probably make me a bit depressed from now on...