Reviews for Dylan
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Very nice. Glad you decided to finish and post.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
morganlefay chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i loved it! it was amazing,you are very talented. i like the most that you described every little detail so carefully :)

it was one of the bast i have ever read.

huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was such a good story. I absolutely loved it. It was amazzingly good. I could so totally see that as a Stargate movie. It would be a great one at that. You defiently have a talent for writing. I enjoyed reading every minute of this story.
mjm chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
she has... Avian flu

That's terrible - in the whole bad joke kind of way

lovely story
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I just found this story and it is downright amazing! I hope to see some more Sam/Jack stories from you in the future! Great piece- Dylan felt like a real character and I actually felt like this story could have happened! Maybe a sequel... or would that be asking too much? Regardless I loved it! Keep up the good work!
starbuck13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OMG! I laughed, I cried, I laughed, I cried...OMG That was a sensitive piece.
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I love it! Normally, stuff like this is quite cheesey, but this was really good! Bravo! :D
allyhaslosthermarbles chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I just love a good story that can bring a tear to my eye... ok several tears to my eyes lol. Thank you for that writing masterpiece!

Ally : )
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I was going to just say 'sweet' but then I looked and found the top review already says that. so instead i'll just say that I enjoyed this :D
Natters chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
sweet
lol chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
So I just have to say this was really good. It may have been better recieved if you had broken it up, but I honestly enjoyed it like it is. The scenes were all exceptional and it was like watching it happen. WELL DONE!
Thara chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story!

I loved the scene in Sam's kitchen so much ...

And Teal'c and his seven grandchildren .. ;-)

thx

God bless you!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was an excellent story. Glad you finally posted it.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wonderful story!

MY original favorite pairing in a not quite perfect but happy ending. Thank you for writing it.