Reviews for Dylan
Moebius2015 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Very sweet story, I like it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
OK so Sam entered the wrong address on the DHD and went to a different planet, Why did she not just turn around and redial Earth immediately and go back that way?

What is so different about Avia that she could not connect to Earth from there?
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Very nice. Glad you decided to finish and post.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
morganlefay chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i loved it! it was amazing,you are very talented. i like the most that you described every little detail so carefully :)

it was one of the bast i have ever read.

huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was such a good story. I absolutely loved it. It was amazzingly good. I could so totally see that as a Stargate movie. It would be a great one at that. You defiently have a talent for writing. I enjoyed reading every minute of this story.
mjm chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
she has... Avian flu

That's terrible - in the whole bad joke kind of way

lovely story
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I just found this story and it is downright amazing! I hope to see some more Sam/Jack stories from you in the future! Great piece- Dylan felt like a real character and I actually felt like this story could have happened! Maybe a sequel... or would that be asking too much? Regardless I loved it! Keep up the good work!
starbuck13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OMG! I laughed, I cried, I laughed, I cried...OMG That was a sensitive piece.
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I love it! Normally, stuff like this is quite cheesey, but this was really good! Bravo! :D
allyhaslosthermarbles chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I just love a good story that can bring a tear to my eye... ok several tears to my eyes lol. Thank you for that writing masterpiece!

Ally : )
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I was going to just say 'sweet' but then I looked and found the top review already says that. so instead i'll just say that I enjoyed this :D
Natters chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
sweet
lol chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
So I just have to say this was really good. It may have been better recieved if you had broken it up, but I honestly enjoyed it like it is. The scenes were all exceptional and it was like watching it happen. WELL DONE!
Thara chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story!

I loved the scene in Sam's kitchen so much ...

And Teal'c and his seven grandchildren .. ;-)

thx