Reviews for A Pirate's Life For Me? Curse of the Black Pearl
lindam2254 chapter 4 . 6/13
Too busy to log in, but...
I'm only close to halfway through, so it might not be right to offer criticism before reading all the published chapters, and I don't know has your style changed much along the years, but I gotta say...This story would gain a more original and ample approach if you'd restrain from re-using the lines of the other characters from the films out of their actual context without much altering them at least to fit into the mouths of your OC's. Also my advice would be to try to fatten up the chapters a bit, as to me everything seems to happen a bit too rushed without offering much descriptions of the prevalent situation or underlaying the occurring plot twists that often play a critical part in completing a story and helping it work. For example this chapter, there was a looooot going on in it, and it seemed like the efficiency of the plot turned quite insignificant and got quite lost under the fast-forward flow of the story that aimed to proceed towards the actual happenings of the first film as quickly as possible.

However there are potential here, so now this said I'm gonna keep reading. And even I just noticed the note in your profile about the decrease of your enthusiasm to write fanfiction (therefore probably not getting a conclusion to this story), I hope that this comment will be of some use anyway :)

Best regards!
Musical cake chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Please continue this. It's really good.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
mysterygirl123 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
Uh oh! Erin was captured! This is going to get interesting.
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
I want more, I mean yes I know the story, but I like the characters! Please more, even though you haven't written in almost 2 years. I think updating would be nice.

Unless you are dead, no don't be dead. Please tell me you aren't dead?
ImpassionedWriter chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Jack glanced at the ripples and removed his hat, placing it over his black heart. "She shall be missed."

Angry, Rachel glared at him. "I mean, you stay here while I go get her!"

ROFLMFAO! That relationship is so FUNNY! But, no offese...constructive critisism u kno...u r kinda...boring. I'm sry just FYI...have more adventure, u don't have to go by the books! Anyway LUV those pirates! XD
Tainted Silver Rose chapter 9 . 8/16/2009

lol funnieness
Night.Vixen19 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
great update soon
Tari Tinuviel chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Can't wait for next chapter!