Reviews for Reckless
Yyrollam chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
This was my first ff in this site that I've read. I'm hoping for an update!
Yyrollam chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
It's been forever, I would love to see an update from this fabulous story
guest23107 chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
wow i love this story and the interactions between the characters are great! please update soon, i would hate to see this great story be neglected.
alexiscanwrite chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Please add a new chapter! I love this story
KatiaSwift chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Hi,

Please, please keep writing! This is a great story, and it should not be neglected! :-)

~Katia
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Good work You should finish this story it pretty good
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Hmm... I really like the plot idea of this fic, it's really interesting and I also love all the relationship interactions between everyone and your characterizations. However, there is one thing that has been driving me more and more insane as this story progresses and this was the chapter where it bothered me enough to stop and review already.

You keep repeating yourself and changing your mind. Like, Anakin and Obi-Wan have the same conversation twice in two different chapters regarding the same thing. And, Obi-Wan woke up twice a chapter or so ago. And now, Anakin is discovering that Padme was poisoned and almost shot twice. Actually, I think this could be the third time Anakin's found out Padme's poisoned. Like I said earlier, I really am enjoying this fic, it's fun, it's interesting, your grammar and spelling is excellent but you keep repeating yourself. Over and over and it is really driving me up the wall.

I don't know if you're still updating this or not (because it looks like its been awhile) but if you are, please try to make sure people aren't rediscovering things they already know, or saying the same thing they just said.

Now that I've ranted, I think I've calmed down enough to try to keep reading. You'll probably get another review from me when I finish...
inactiveacount121212 chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
This story is awesome! I really hope you update soon! :)
Ink And Blade chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
Nice, very nice.

Looking forward to an update.

By the way, it's Serenno, not Sorreno.
spotzy chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
loving ur story

i can't wait for the next chapter

please update soon ! :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Awesome story! I love the relationship between Padme and Anakin, and between Obi-Wan and Anakin. They are both such healthy relationships, and I think that helps to keep Anakin grounded and centered in the Force. The banter between Obi-Wan and Anakin is hysterical; you really know how to write them well. I can't wait to see where this story goes next! :D
Jedi Angel001 chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
That was Anakin he is so confused why anyone wants to kill not dawn on him the Sith want to destroyed his love,so he will turn,maybe.
ILDV chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Good.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
Hahaha I just read the last two chapters. Really cute! I loved the tension during the meeting, I was laughing. And Obi-Wan always was a smart one lol so of course he figured it out.
ILDV chapter 14 . 8/24/2009