Reviews for Meet You There
the lone wolf cries chapter 38 . 8/29/2010
this story is so cute, i just love liam. im glad that buffy and angel are once more reunited and are starting to become the family they should have been from the start. i cant wait for the next chapter to be posted, no matter how long it takes. i just cant get enough of this story, the plot and writing skills are great. love this story so much it is one of my fav buffy stories on the site.

cant wait for an update

love bec, your awesome reviewer
BangelBangelusFan chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
This is a great story write more please.
Nana25 chapter 38 . 8/1/2009
cant wait for the rest i really like this story
JUCIFICS chapter 38 . 3/21/2009
hope you can update soon i no u havent update sice october but i wud lov finish this story xoxo
melody's muse chapter 37 . 11/29/2008
I just started reading this story today and I read all 37 chapters because I could not stop reading this! I like this story a lot. Liam is so cute! And I'm glad that Buffy and Angel are finally back together! Hope you are able to update this story soon! :)
Erin chapter 38 . 11/10/2008
Can you PLEASE update this! AND your other BtVS stories! Sorry if I sound impatient, but the other authors I'm following haven't updated in months and I can't find anything intresting to read. Not just on either, the whole internet! -sigh- Well now thats been vented I can say thanks for intresting me with all of your stories.
Helmi1 chapter 37 . 10/17/2008
Great chapter, hope you get over the writers block soon. I'm glad you decided to go with the Dawn/Connor pairing cause I find the Dawn/Spike thing kind of weird since I see him like the older brother to her, and Dawn and Connor can relate to each other since their just few year old freaks of nature (not in a bad way).
ba2006 chapter 38 . 10/11/2008
i think it would be cool if connor and dawn decided they were better friends and have dawn and pike get together. i hope you have oz and willow get together and make up a new character for conner to be with. thoes are just my suggestions. what ever you write will be awesome love BA you rock
Taaroko chapter 38 . 10/10/2008
Yeah, well, I definitely get writer's block too. I think I have it now, actually. I see the half-finished episode 20 document on my desktop every time I get on my computer (which is approximately every 7.3 seconds), but I can't get myself to work on it. Of course, there are many other things to distract me at the moment: I finally do have a job, there are three tests I want to do very well on next week, my best friend is coming back to town tomorrow, I'm getting my costume ready for Renaissance Festival, I've rediscovered World of Warcraft... But then there's also the problem of episode 20 being the first half of a very complicated two-parter which needs to wrap up everything else in the story, since 22 is already done. Gah. Also its timeline is being problematic.

...Wow. Sorry I ranted at you.
Geeky13 chapter 38 . 10/10/2008
Well, when I get time I'll check out your Twilight story. Take as long as you need, we totally get writers block.
Erin chapter 37 . 10/9/2008
OMG DON'T MAKE ANGEL LEAVE! If you do that I will hate you forever and find a new fave author. (Feels guilty because is reminded of mother saying 'Hate is such a strong word.') I wondered when Angel would make the Vampire Stronger connection. It would probably kill him, because he wouldn't be there for Buffy and his son could never see him in daylight again... THEN there's the aging thing... Unless he can reverse the reverse then don't do it, it kills the romance. BTW are you planning on making Liam find out about the whole Slayer/Vampire thing? I would like to see his reaction, but keeping in mind how young he is... I dunno, get another chapter out after school work is finished! P
Geeky13 chapter 37 . 10/7/2008
Great chapter!
SWChica2005 chapter 37 . 10/7/2008
Ah, a new "Twilight" convert...I became one back in March. What a series! I cannot wait for the movie next month!

Anyways, my review: a very good chapter...when will Oz make an appearance? Soon I hope. Please please update soon! Although if you are only on page 150 of "Breaking Dawn", that won't be for a few more days. There's so much to think about when you finish that book that you won't want to concentrate on anything else. At least that was how it was for me when I finished it. lol. Enjoy!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 37 . 10/7/2008
so freakin cool
magicaltears chapter 37 . 10/7/2008
Please update soon and I swear to bob if you freaking have him change back I'm going to severely scream! *Nods head* Anyway, please update soon!

Great chapter!