Reviews for My Dignity Doesn't Look Good in a Sunhat
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this and deem their plotting epic
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Haha that was awesome:)
Ioga chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Neji-abuse, you say? But it was such loving smacking about the dignity!

"Jiraya the top psychologist" impressed me. Also the evisceration plan of Gai-sensei. And watermelon in the face. For a trained shinobi, Neji seems to not always remember how to use defenses!

I had some trouble understanding what exactly happened in the paragraph where his toes poke out from sand. Was he standing, lying down and becoming a sand-buried thing, or getting buried while standing and still his toes poke out or... Maybe it would all come clear from more careful reading.

Thanks for this!
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I thought I was going to die laughing. Well written. Extra points for excellent use of characters. Good spelling grammar all the smooth jazz.

Thanks for letting me read.
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great story!
Marie chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was hilarious! How I love Team Gai~
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I don't know why, but I really, really liked this. I giggled all the way through, and is that some NejiLeeTen (if you squint hard) that I detect?

Very nice.
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
heh heh nice, i liked this, it was really funny!great job
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw, poor Neji... being subject to their torture. And being clinically insane or so proclaimed by Jiraiya. Poor poor Neji. Love the hat, by the way. :)
silverbluedewdrops chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
THis is so funny! I love the little hints of Neji/Tenten! I love the watermelon/pregancy theory Lee had.
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aww neji so kawaii even if he wont admit it
Dorku No Renkinjutsushi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I think I love you for the first line alone. Add in further abuses upon Neji's Hyuuga Honour, and I think I'll start stalking you on Tuesdays. Thank you for sharing such a great piece with us! Faved three ways from Sunday!
Monoshiri chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh god I love this so much. (Yes, also a Team Gai fan o-oh god Tenten and Lee
Therenody chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
So in the sentence "Neji and Tenten just look exhausted. And a little haunted."

I was curious to ask if "the word haunted menat actually haunt (as in a ghostly). Or my friend from Morgan City, Louisiana (way down south, rides a boat to get to a restaurant) she says it as meaning she's embarassed. When I read I understood it could be used either way. But my unrelenting curiousity bade me to ask.

Thank you for your time. Your story was very amusing, entertaining, and fullfilling. I love reading and yours was one of the best fanfiction I've read in a while. It sounds much more realistic more like an actual novel or short story compared to the fangirl dreams I've read from others.
Ally1313 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008