Reviews for First Date
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
CUTE~ You should write more MomoRyo. It would make me happy... :D *hint hint*
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Ha! Cute. Six months, though - that's a long time. Whatever. I like it. There aren't enough MomoRyo fics.

I didn't understand the note at the beginning. Was that from a BetaReader or something? And if it is, I don't know WHO to talk to in response.

But of course, this was posted last year, so... yeah. But it's true that I only like to read the completed works. And am incapable of giving a short review.
Neellok chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*laughs* Yeah Momo, would so do something like that.
Speadee chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ha ha! Funny! That sounds like them. Good job showing the love! So Echizen was already made captain in his 1st year of high school?
SoulSister chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aww, I love all the effort Momo went to with asking Ryoma out. And, of course, leave it to Ryoma to take no initiative. This was cute :)
dozydoris90 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
*giggles* its just like momo to be so dense lol and ryoma is just so ... ryoma

loved it D
sakura0617 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
cute :3
Kerri chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww, hehe that was so cute!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was cute! Of couse Momo' is a clueless idiot and Ryoma is not the most affectionate little twerp on the block. Grin. But seeing them come together for their "date" at the end shows a fine promise of things to come. Thank you for sharing as I really enjoyed that story.
IHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Yay! That was a cute little fic ya know! I really adore Momoryo...they are so cute together...Thanks for brightening my day!
Linnea7299 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Cute! I swear the way you write Ryoma makes me feel very similar to him sometimes.