Reviews for The Danger of Dreams
Kas Black Potter chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
sad now... i wanna read the rest! please i know its been a while since u updated last but please im begging finish this story!
Aisha04 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I like this sequel so far. Can't wait for more
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I love this fic.

Only problem I have is that you're putting too much emphasis the brother-sister relationship between James and Lily, and not enough between James/Alastor James/Remus Alastor/Remus Alastor/Lily and Remus/Lily.

But other than that, I love it and hope you continue.
Jupiter Water Goddess chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
ok! I have a queation are lily and ricardo going to get together i hope so! they would be so cute together! update soon
nicolerools chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
brilliNT. the only thing is scorp and lily are techancially related.

bella is sirius cousin, therefore lilys aunt or something

bella is dracos aunt, which makes her scorps as well.

well bella and narcissa are sisters, so draco is either sirius cousin, or nephew.

you can have sirius be ok with this, cause in there times purebloods di marry their cousins, or you can just ignore the whole idea

i liked the idea or scropious and lily. at first being like brotherly/sisterly bond then growing into something more while they each date different ppl.(in like their 5-7th year)
my-favorite-name chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
I love part 1 and the sequal i am so into this story. I noticed you havent updated in a while please update soon!

my-favorite-name
Lady Sarai Black chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
I couldn't help but laugh when I read the letters! But a great chapter. Loving James! Its like an aw version of Sirius.
Freedomflyer chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
I love Naughty James too!Im sorry that your wrist is broken and thanks so much for updating!
SeductiveEyes chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
great chapter! cant wait for the next update !
Erytha chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
haha!

james makes me laugh! couldnt he conjure up some protection! lol

update soon please!
Lady Sarai Black chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Lol, that was so mean. Poor Jamesy... and Myrtle popping up in Siri's baths is hilarious. Loved it. LS
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
lol poor Jamesy he really needs to think ahead but what about contraceptive charms hmm?
Livia F chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
AHAHAAHHA

Lola is so mean. She's a teaser, oh my. Poor James :D

And now, what? I don't beleive he forgot that!HuahauhauhaUHAUHAUHA Poor guy was so horny/nervous/excited he forgot to bring protection? WEll... AHAHAAHAHA What will they do now? :DD
SiriusLover12 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
o htis is great... i loved the firs book keep on dreaming and youre a wonderful author
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008