Reviews for Cardiac Arrest
miam19 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
That totally makes sense in many ways. Applause :) I can't help but long L just hang on enough to give Kira idea that his belief of having won is much far from the fact. I rather more than welcome if he made it! Even the possibility is ever so slightly, miracles do exist. Especially in the world that approves supernatural powers like DN.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
You must either be a well-studied medical person or a well-researched layman. It was really fun following the logic behind L's death. Nice to know that he really wasn't killed by Kira. Too bad Light will never know. Did I catch some humor in the end with Matsuda shaking L?

Shadow
Plate Captain. being lazy chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Oh, my God! That makes complete sense! It made me so sad at the end... Anyway, this story was absolutely brilliant!
ImperialJedi chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Wow! This was a great story. Very sad, but very interesting. And I learned about Marfan syndrome, which I had never heard about before. I Googled it to see if it was real. Great job!

-IJedi
Eriisu-April chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
This was very excellent. Well written and in character, I believe. I also enjoy it when An avid reader tries to reason out a charactter's mannerisms.

I'm not sure exactly at what age L became L. I personally doubt that his reactions and responses would be the same as when in his twenties, the way it sounded.

But, still, this was an excellent idea, and you did quite well in pulliung it off. :D
magdilen chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
Good job.
skycutter chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
Beautiful, painful and ever-so-slightly darkly funny too. L and Watari are both perfect, and I really appreciate the lighter moments on this fic, like Mello stealing L's chocolate, for example - it provides a nice balance for all the serious stuff. A lot of the medical jargon went right over my head, but I really enjoyed this. It's a nice way of thinking of L's death too, I think, in a way - at least Kira didn't get him.
Orohippus chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Hmm. Certainly sad since L dies, but that was inevitable. My favourite points: Kira didn't win (Muahahahaha!); Dr. Watson (I've had too much Homlsian contact).

Orohippus
ThornWrath chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
seems like cardiac arrest is a lie too.. ahwell

...

YOUR STORY IS AWESOME AND YOURE AWESOME!

the story is A
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
This was a really awesome story. It was well written and well researched. I like at how the end, you have L die by his disease, and not by Light's (well Rem's) hand. I hope you write more Death Note stories in the future.

~ss~
ThornWrath chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
hm so cake is a lie... and since chocolate is gone nao, chocolate is lie too?

OH SHI-
Lazzle-bee chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
i love how you have detailed this fic. you have really done your reaserch.

ed' xoxo
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Poor L, (sighs) this is really sad, but so good. I don't think L will be getting back his chocolate bar back from Mello though. I have a feeling it's already been eaten. -_ Well, I hope to read more soon!

~ss~
deikitty chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
amazing fic! i'm really impressed. i can't wait for the next chapter!
ThornWrath chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
"An ordeal like this was probably going to require both ice cream and cake."

cake is a lie!

only ice cream for lawliet!

aw poor lawliet, abused like that