Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Fall from Grace Avenue
LunaChas chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Nice
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is sweet! You write the best Indy fics out there!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I like the family dynamic that you've developed here without going all mushy and that they are still in character. Mutt is just born to be stroppy! Too much like his dad in that respect. Nice use of a minor event. Great story!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aw, really cute, but you had me scared there.
PandoraSilk chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was really cute. I'm really enjoying your Indy/Mutt/Marion stories. I've only just seen the latest movie, and I loved it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aw, this was sweet! Haha, I loved this! Great job, and major kudos! (:

Angelica
ladylinnaea chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
oh, this one was priceless! I love the part where Marion lists all the horribly dangerous things he's done up to this point, and then points out that his first extended hospital stay in his entire life is due to cleaning out the gutters. Absolutely perfect, and nice pathos while we were figuring out how badly he was hurt. The Marian character wasvery well-rounded, and believable, sassy yet caring. :)
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh, poor Indy. Haha...I loved this. I can definitely see this happening to him - beaten by a bunch of dead leaves in a gutter.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I really liked it.
Beguile chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'm so happy you posted this so quickly. I sent it straight to my favourites and then reread it. You're absolutely brilliant and you write Indiana so well! He just flies off the page!

Loved the little scene with Marion. This just keeps getting better and better. :) Thanks for posting :)
Hadrianna chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was really cute! I liked how you portrayed everyday life in contrast to Indy's "normal" adventures :) Good job!
BabyDonut chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw, this was so cute! And so well done! It's almost like you could have written part of the movie!
Pallas-Athena chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was just perfect. I loved the interaction and your characterization was spot on :)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Sweet... Indy's getting old!
Chaser14 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw. So cute. Good job, everyone was in character. Oh and yes I did catch on to the title. "Fall from Grace." Hahaha.

Great job.