Reviews for Fox of Konoha
LOL XD
Renato Sinclair chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
GO NARUTO AND SHIKAMARU!
Renato Sinclair chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
I am quite happy with the pairing. Anko is a bad ass mofo that can actually do something! WHOOT!
Renato Sinclair chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS NARUTO! XDD

judging by his posture and light snoring...

XDDDDDD
Renato Sinclair chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
lol, get laid
Renato Sinclair chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
this looks interesting...REALLY INTERESTING.
Dipendra Sankar Dutta chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Pretty interesting story. Anyhow, I'd like to point out that you've stated the 5-tails as a dog. If you made it up for your story intentionally, then it's fine but in the actual Naruto world, the 5-tails is supposed to be a dolphin/horse.

If you wish to reply, search for my name on .
whiskedaway chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Lol omake xD
Patcheresu chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
This is a great story.
jamester56 chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
Please update. Also, when will Anko and Naruto team up? If you know any good Anko-and-Naruto-team-up-and-take-the-world-by-storm fics, could you recommend them to me? Hey, is Naruto like... the Kyuubi or something? 'cause he has the whole "Element mastery" thing, red eyes, awesome KI, compulsive thieving tendencies, the title says "FOX of Konoha", has orange hair, he loves ORANGE and red(to some extent)... the list goes on and on.
Wicken25 chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
update soon I enjoy immensely Naruto's mind games.
blasterdog chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
great fic
heather XD chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
omg naruto such a perv!

Hey," the demon of the Mist yelled, "where the hell is my sword?"

kakashi, Asuma, team 7, Shikamaru, Ino, and even Tazuna looked at Naruto who was hiding a little innocent storage scroll behind his back.

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

ROFL
heatherXD chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Shit! I got freaked out at Naruto's dark side! but as long as it aint as bad I dont mind...well I wont mind either if it hits him like Sasuke's bad side but well whatever I like reading all kinds of fanfic from anime so keep up!
1,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »