Reviews for Fox of Konoha
heatherXD chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Shit! I got freaked out at Naruto's dark side! but as long as it aint as bad I dont mind...well I wont mind either if it hits him like Sasuke's bad side but well whatever I like reading all kinds of fanfic from anime so keep up!
justareaviewer8 chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
finally, finally someone actually uses some mythology. All the other fics i have read made naruto out to have no genjutsu skills at all but if he really had a kitsune sealed inside then the opposite is true he would be more than a natural he would be near a god at illusions. THANK YOU.
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
moreo
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
is he kyuubi? or like his son or something? maybe kyuubis his mom?
dave00 chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
Is this story on hold? You haven't updated for a while now...
Foresthunter chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
awesome!
Owlbear chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
pOp!
Comicguy262010 chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
well just got done with all the chapters and liked them alot and made me laugh out loud a bunch of whats up with the sponge thing?
Lena7213 chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
Really like the plot line and this mysterious Naruto. Also, Shika is one of my fav charecters and I was more then happy when Naruto was on Team Ten. So far so good (i look past gramm and spell mistakes). But I really wish Team ten had better team work like they did in D rank missions. kinda disapointing but oh well, there's prob some sceme going on.

Love your story! Can't wait for the next update (We all know how busy authors are...usually.) Thanks for your hard work!
McGeezel chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Really liking the story so far. The line, "My mom told me that as long as I kept my pants on I should be safe around you." had me rolling with laughter. Can't wait to see where all this takes. I like this lazy, smart, humble, mother loving, ass kicking, illusion using playboy you've made naruto to be. The story is humorous and the action ain't so bad. There are so many questions in the air right now. I don't mind waiting for the next chapter just please finish this story. The idea and the stuff you have written is too good for it to fall by the wayside. Thanks for the kick ass story, looking forward to the next installment
derderxp chapter 18 . 11/17/2010
Looveee it!
bilingualkyuubi chapter 18 . 11/17/2010
I like that you have made naruto incapable of actually using charka healing, seeing as he is a demon with toxic chakra.

i also love so far that naruto deleberately keeps a low profile even when braging would benifit him. that is if anko knew that he had actually stopped orochimaru and saved her then he would get that night of passion.

update soon.
bilingualkyuubi chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
hm i normally prefer team ten not split up because its a winning combination and im a gambler myself. but i guess this naruto hitting on kurenai thing would be complicated if he was her student, though if anyone were to hear of kurenai dating a student male entrance into the shinobi accadamy would triple.
Streetguy chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome fic!

Spooooooooonges XDDD

ehh, yeah... anyway, update!
dzk87 chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
gooood stuff. keep on updating, im suscribin g to u
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »