Reviews for Fox of Konoha
Pepperoni Muncher chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
That second omake had me laughing for 10 minutes, absolutely amazing
Nirvana48 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Please update I'm starting to like this.
Bomertank chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
good story to bad its not updated
Hikaru-chan200 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
I love your story/plot and I can't wait for the next chapter, it got humor and action and mystery in it like a lot with all the Naruto having many secrets so if you could, it would be really awesome if you could continue to write this story :)
Mandara chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
WOW, this story hasn't been updated in a while. Are you okay? Did you take a three year vacation? Because that's how long I've been waiting for an update :) Hopefully everything is good and you get this in good health and are wiling to complete your story. I really liked it because it was one of the first that I read where Naruto was actually the Kyuubi. So, please update soon; if you can :)
Sai the Ink Master chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Wow... I REALLY want to know what happens next!
kaiirine chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I just started reading this like just a few minutes ago. I'm really enjoying it...it's not boring and well you wrote the characters quite well. I really hope you can finish this story... cuz its really awesome! I'll add this to my faves list hoping for more updates.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Oh! Keep writing! Keep writing! I like this story!
Slytherin Studios chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
uchihantennae chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
When is the next chapter coming out man. Its been a little over a year and some months. Where have you been?
anonymous chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
COOL story PLZ CONTINUE
absolute-insanity chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
They still ask about Naruto's nature? In this universe, Naruto never existed. There was just Kurama, motivated to create/inhabit a human body for whatever reason... Seriously, it actually was pretty much a hammer hitting you upside the head hint. _
johndoe5574 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
please update. you have very interesting idea.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
he is obviously the nine tail fox. hope you update the story.
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
You confuse words. Control for check see for tell. Other than that you have a good story going here. If you're looking for specific spots in the story that I can point out to you, I'm afraid I must disappoint you. Once i see enough screw ups then i notify the author, so just letting you know.
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »