Reviews for Fox of Konoha
Saienai chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Quite a light story so far with basically no 'greater evil' or anything like that. I actually like this Naruto character which is kind of strange for me considering that so far Naruto strikes me as just a tad overpowered, although considering that there hasnt been any 'true' battles makes it difficult to correctly judge that.
A final note before I continue to the next chapter - did you mean to leave the team numbers/names blank? because when the teams were being called out you just leave it as 'team will be'. Strange enough even without the double space after team.
Good story overall,
Saienai
mellowsmilie chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
MOAR! I love this story, along with the odd quirks that you gave Naruto. I'm curious to see if he's an amalgamation of Naruto and Kurama.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Good chapter.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I really hope you choose to update this story.
CMVreud chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I hope you find some time to write more.
deathlover25 chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE ! :D
Helsng-Naru-Bleach chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
i love the stories where Tsu-hime takes care of naruto, but this is is one of the best cause he don't carry the fox, he IS the fox. But where is kushina and does tsunade know and if not when will he tell her?
Sayah Yuki chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Cool story kinda like "The empty cage" because naruto is at least a demon can not wait for the next chapter.
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Oooooh! I have a feeling I know who- or what- Naru is, but I can't wait for you to reveal it! I love this story soooo freakin much! It makes me laugh really hard sometimes, especially the Omakes. Oh gods the Omakes! XD It's well written albeit a few errors that I honestly don't care bout and are too far and few in between to comment on. I can't wait to see what happens with Naru, Kitty, and Sandy as well as Orochi-pedo
ougley chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
thanks :)
Pedobee chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
update plz
Ilysia11 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Wish you'd update!

Peridot15:)
Qzh chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
dude your Naruto, Shino, and Shikamaru would be the laziest/smartest/professional(maybe)
good chapter liking the story man
turtlefan16 chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
That was good.
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
come on you have to continue this its just to awesome
1,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »