Reviews for Fox of Konoha
Please continue!
alia00 chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
it's a good fiction
HappyPig chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Just finished reading this fic and I really enjoyed it, I like your take on Naruto. Potty this hasn't been updated in so very long.
XPGamer chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
I was going to be sad you hadn't update since 2010 but then I saw you updated shorts and shots so I have hope this isn't abandoned!

Btw, is Kushina not apart of this story at all?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Interesting story.
Girloveshugs chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Love it, update soon please
Hecseferblade chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Loving it hope more is written soon
Pepperoni Muncher chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
That second omake had me laughing for 10 minutes, absolutely amazing
Nirvana48 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Please update I'm starting to like this.
Bombertank chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
good story to bad its not updated
Hikaru-chan200 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
I love your story/plot and I can't wait for the next chapter, it got humor and action and mystery in it like a lot with all the Naruto having many secrets so if you could, it would be really awesome if you could continue to write this story :)
Mandara chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
WOW, this story hasn't been updated in a while. Are you okay? Did you take a three year vacation? Because that's how long I've been waiting for an update :) Hopefully everything is good and you get this in good health and are wiling to complete your story. I really liked it because it was one of the first that I read where Naruto was actually the Kyuubi. So, please update soon; if you can :)
Sai the Ink Master chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Wow... I REALLY want to know what happens next!
kaiirine chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I just started reading this like just a few minutes ago. I'm really enjoying it...it's not boring and well you wrote the characters quite well. I really hope you can finish this story... cuz its really awesome! I'll add this to my faves list hoping for more updates.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »