Reviews for Fox of Konoha
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Minato and Shizune can relieve their stress together!
Akitesyu chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Yes! Naruto arrives and shows his awesomeness at stealing! Right out of the Sandiame's mouth to boot!

Not much happened here, mainly intorductions and basically a setup for the next chapters.

Now we shall see NAruto's badass political savyness. Hey, he is good at everything, even politics.
scione chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
im realy staring to like this fic.
HeHe chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Omake.

The men watched the strange display with confused expressions. After a minute Minato scratched the back of his neck, “I think I missed something…” Blinking as he felt a draft he look down to see he was standing in his office buck naked as young naruto run out the door after his mother causeing Minato to yelling out "WTF?". Causing Sarutobi to turn his head to look at the naked 4th hokage . "For the love of god man put some closes on I don't need to see this!"
dhh chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Hey,

I'm really surprised you killed off the "Uchiha’s"...I thought that you'll at least wait a few yrs for it to come..Having the whole Uchiha Clan still living would make your story even better, plot-wise in opinion..Esp with Itachi still in Konoha..

God, I hope you don't stick Minato with Shizuen...God no!

As for the chapter itself..Its short that's for sure but I hope to see more interaction soon...

Great Work!

Take Care!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

MUST HAVE MORE UPDATE NOW
KyubbiNaruto chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Nice chapter love the blend of comedy to can't wait for the next chapter.

Ohh yeah almost forgot would you mind putting up a lil list of the character ages of your story cause its seems you changed a few things so it would just be nice to know thx.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
how adorable
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
THAT'S different... Minato/Shizune with Naruto NOT being their son. Interesting...
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
There are some mistakes/misspellings.

It's Chakra, not chackra.

Four out of the five elements you got right. Lightning, which you put as light, was the only one you got wrong. Though, there is a Light and Dark nature (AKA Yin and Yang) mentioned in the manga when Yamato and Kakashi were training Naruto.

Also, unless you plan on putting Naruto as a dead last as he was in canon, you would have to change the teams unless you plan on changing the whole way the teams are set up.

In canon, it was "dead last (Naruto), best theoretical (Sakura, who had the best theory in the academy, but the worst practical), rookie of the year (Sasuke, who was overall the best in the academy)" and then it was two specialized teams. One was for scouting and tracking (Kiba, Shino, Hinata) and another was for capture, interrogation and assassination (Chouji, Ino, Shikamaru). Also, Team Gai (Neji, Lee, Tenten) was probably a Taijutsu assault team with long-range support.

The whole "dead last, best theoretical, rookie" team also usually make out the whole "front line assault" thing, also. Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade are all close-range nin/tai-jutsu fighters, and Minato's (Yondaime) team (Kakashi, Obito, Rin) was almost the exact same (or at least on the way to it). Then there's also the fact that Team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke) were almost carbon copies of the Sannin Team. Naruto was Jiraiya, Tsunade was Sakura and Orochimaru was Sasuke. They all had the same attitudes, with minor alterations because they were born in war and not peace.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the teams will probably have to change. There are tons of ways you could switch them around and if you want opinions I could give them to you, but it would all still be opinion. I think that changing the way the team is made up (with the theory that over-specializing stunts their growth) is the best way to get a new team. Take one from each of the previously mentioned teams (Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Kiba, Hinata, Shino. Chouji, Ino and Shikamaru.) and mix them up. Again, that's just my opinion.
pax-draconix chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Hm, if you're putting him in a team, I'd say put him with Kurenai. That would fit with the mythology of foxes being illusionist/tricksters. I say if because Jeaiya's sounding like an apprenticeship would be possible. Till next time.
Nikorasu Za Shugotenshi chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
LOVE;}
Raven Marcus chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
COOL! I like this fic! Write more please!
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Arg I hope hes near Hinata just to make her freak that child could use some weird excitement in her life.
NumberXIII chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
go with the classics and although it is an odd question will haku be a boy or girl if he/she lives
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »