Reviews for Fox of Konoha
Nukenin chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
A few grammar/spelling errors and a couple timeline inaccuracies, but overall a good story.
Siegfriedzz chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
BWAAHAHAHAHA I really liked your ending... I can't stop laughing Oh My God... He shot down their arguments and intentions and then provided a road they could take that is equivalent to going through a meat grinder several times over. He has just established that in order for any of the girls to ask for HIS hand in marriage they would have to beat Tsunade in a fair fight. I think we all know the result of THAT, they would be bloody pancakes by the time she's done with them. I think he has combined both the laws of gender equality and tradition to turn from a 'Man requesting marriage from an heiress' to a 'woman requesting marriage from an heir' Hilarious and pretty much a loop that they can't cover up or get out from unless they want the female part of their population to neuter them without anesthetics and using blunt rusted shovels. The laws of gender equality is always the best when it comes to destroying any male oriented society who is proud for being the 'good' guys. Can't wait to for the next chapter, great chapter, and good luck .
Paucius chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Oh the last part is gold, i read it over and over again and im still laughting, keep the good work
thedarkeststar chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
good chapter very funny
TheDon1023 chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
i can just see Naruto being really good friends with Shikamaru and Shino. now that i think on it i think that should be a team, it would be pretty awesome team. i must add that i find Narutos materful stealth to be hilariously awesome. the fact that he can steal a pipe out of a former Hokages mouth, steal the current Hokages hat and manage to find and steal the Icha Icha while the room is full of nothin but atleast Jounin leveled ninja at the age of 6 is crazy awesome. he should be a real terror when he gets older. also if the Naruto/Shino/Shikamaru team doesnt work you can go with the Jiriaya apprenticeship right off jump since he seems really interested in Narutos progress and such. id also like to point out that ninja academy starts around 8 years of age in cannon and the massacre happened like a couple weeks after Sasuke started give or take a few days. anyways until next time

-The Don
thedarkeststar chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
very good story i actually fell off of my bed from laughing and am still denying what the large whump noise to my parents (i was reading the part with naruto on the desk)
JuMiKu chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
_ Tsunade really shouldn't punch Ero-Sennin any more. She is just (well almost) as bad as he!

I think the character of "your Naruto" is very well designed. His powers are well evened out by his weird quirks and laziness.

Isn't Minato being a little too heartless though? A whole clan was wiped out and he complains about the work it caused him.
Kingkakashi chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
A decent chapter, primarily a filler chapter for the most part. But it did progress the story a little bit so it got the job done. I look forward to the next update.
Baal of Yarns chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Another great chapter! :D Naruto is so cute in this. XD I get a kick out of it every time he steals something without anyone noticing.
Baal of Yarns chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I'm finally finding time to read and review things! whew, this weekend was hectic! XD I haven't gotten to the next chapter yet, but I really liked this one. The cute "family" moment with Shizune, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Naruto and the stolen sandal was absolutely adorable.

As for teams, hmm, if I'm not too late to the party, I think a team with Ino, Shikmaru, and Naruto would be pretty hilarious - watching her try to motivate TWO lazy shinobi would be comedy gold. ;)
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Minato and Shizune can relieve their stress together!
Akitesyu chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Yes! Naruto arrives and shows his awesomeness at stealing! Right out of the Sandiame's mouth to boot!

Not much happened here, mainly intorductions and basically a setup for the next chapters.

Now we shall see NAruto's badass political savyness. Hey, he is good at everything, even politics.
scione chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
im realy staring to like this fic.
HeHe chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Omake.

The men watched the strange display with confused expressions. After a minute Minato scratched the back of his neck, “I think I missed something…” Blinking as he felt a draft he look down to see he was standing in his office buck naked as young naruto run out the door after his mother causeing Minato to yelling out "WTF?". Causing Sarutobi to turn his head to look at the naked 4th hokage . "For the love of god man put some closes on I don't need to see this!"
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008