Reviews for Fox of Konoha
KyubbiNaruto chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Nice chapter love the blend of comedy to can't wait for the next chapter.

Ohh yeah almost forgot would you mind putting up a lil list of the character ages of your story cause its seems you changed a few things so it would just be nice to know thx.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
how adorable
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
THAT'S different... Minato/Shizune with Naruto NOT being their son. Interesting...
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
There are some mistakes/misspellings.

It's Chakra, not chackra.

Four out of the five elements you got right. Lightning, which you put as light, was the only one you got wrong. Though, there is a Light and Dark nature (AKA Yin and Yang) mentioned in the manga when Yamato and Kakashi were training Naruto.

Also, unless you plan on putting Naruto as a dead last as he was in canon, you would have to change the teams unless you plan on changing the whole way the teams are set up.

In canon, it was "dead last (Naruto), best theoretical (Sakura, who had the best theory in the academy, but the worst practical), rookie of the year (Sasuke, who was overall the best in the academy)" and then it was two specialized teams. One was for scouting and tracking (Kiba, Shino, Hinata) and another was for capture, interrogation and assassination (Chouji, Ino, Shikamaru). Also, Team Gai (Neji, Lee, Tenten) was probably a Taijutsu assault team with long-range support.

The whole "dead last, best theoretical, rookie" team also usually make out the whole "front line assault" thing, also. Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade are all close-range nin/tai-jutsu fighters, and Minato's (Yondaime) team (Kakashi, Obito, Rin) was almost the exact same (or at least on the way to it). Then there's also the fact that Team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke) were almost carbon copies of the Sannin Team. Naruto was Jiraiya, Tsunade was Sakura and Orochimaru was Sasuke. They all had the same attitudes, with minor alterations because they were born in war and not peace.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the teams will probably have to change. There are tons of ways you could switch them around and if you want opinions I could give them to you, but it would all still be opinion. I think that changing the way the team is made up (with the theory that over-specializing stunts their growth) is the best way to get a new team. Take one from each of the previously mentioned teams (Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Kiba, Hinata, Shino. Chouji, Ino and Shikamaru.) and mix them up. Again, that's just my opinion.
pax-draconix chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Hm, if you're putting him in a team, I'd say put him with Kurenai. That would fit with the mythology of foxes being illusionist/tricksters. I say if because Jeaiya's sounding like an apprenticeship would be possible. Till next time.
Nikorasu Za Shugotenshi chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
LOVE;}
Raven Marcus chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
COOL! I like this fic! Write more please!
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Arg I hope hes near Hinata just to make her freak that child could use some weird excitement in her life.
NumberXIII chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
go with the classics and although it is an odd question will haku be a boy or girl if he/she lives
vash3055 chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
this may be naruanko but I like naruhina so I would like to see it if possible and if not at least have naruto on hinata team as like a brother and is very supportive of her and someone she talks to. I like the way naruto inspires hinata
Thewolfofthenight chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
He must be on kakashi's team! Update soon!
dhh chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Hey,

I've already commented on how I want the teams to be like but now, I'll try to give names and so on..

Obito and Rin would make great J-Sensei but I'm not sure if they'll be alive in your story and if you're following the exact manga/anime or not..

If you had Sasuke, Ino, Naruto, it'll be like the original Team 7, except Ino isn't as ANNOYING or such a BITCH as akura..So, no to that one, IMOO..Since Kakashi does favorite Sasuke over Naruto..

As for some suggesting Hinata being a part of whatever team that Naruto may get, well, to be honest..Naruto and Hinata being in the same team has BEEN done before and done to death since alot of those stories have the two being together..Boring!

Also, Kurenai also favors Hinata, so, I don't see her being fair too Naruto anyways...

You know what I said in my comments to you..Naruto should have an all male team..That hasn't been done(Naruto's generation) before and it'll be different, without the prospect of having a female in the team that might or might not be a future love interest and since you're a straight author, no worries of it turning into slash...Pity for me thou...

TEAMS FOR NARUTO, JUDGING BY HIS FUTURE CHARACTERISTICS:

I would definitely stick Lee with Naruto if it wasn't for the fact that Lee is a yr ahead of Naruto..Eventhou in the manga, Naruto failed 3 times, so, I've wondered, does that make him older then the rest of them? I've always wondered and why isn't Hinata's sister being branded since she's the second born? I mean, Neji'z father was a TWIN and he was branded! Never got that..But also, Lee wont work becuz of Gai and Lee is definitely Gai's favorite..So no!

Anyways, back to the teaming...

Kiba'z out, since Naruto will have the ability to sniff out whatever or whomever they're after..

Shino'z also out...tracking is also something that Naruto will be able to outdo both Kiba and Shino and personality wise, Shino wouldn't be the best for Naruto.. Kiba would; but skill wise, he's better off with some other teams..

Ino, I would like for the soul purpose being that; I don't remember reading any that has her on Naruto's team, I don't think..

Ino, should go with Shikamaru and Choiji, since it's tradition in their families..Don't want to mess with what's right..

Out is:

Shikamaru

Lee

Ten Ten

Neji

It's basically all of them, none is suitable for Naruto..

Well, If I really have to pick..I would go with

Sai, Naruto, Ino...As for J-Sensei'z: Well, either Rin or Obito, if they're alive!

Male teamates..

Sai, Naruto, some other male student!
Scarletty chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Thanks for the up-date
dhh chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Hey,

Sorry to bother you again..I just can't help it..This story has allot of potential..

I was thinking..Since this has a Mystery baby Naruto with the powers of the Nine Tails, I presume!

Why not have Naruto actually be the son of Minato, no really, hear me out first..LOL..The mother being a Male/Female nine tails and that's been written before!

HE/She could've had Naruto in her HUMAN FORM and I know it's possible!

She could've somehow meet Minato 2-3yrs ago as a romantic love affair or she's doing something mystical to him, to have his child becuz she feels he's powerful for a human or that she's in heat during that time etc..Anyways, he doesn't remember or knows of the encounter but she does, of course and somehow she's dead or passed on...Could you consider it? It's hard to read anything that doesn't have Naruto being the son of the 4th Hokage...

It's also nice to know that he isn't exactly the demon child..Nice of you...From here on out..Everything could be a restart and new..

The only other explanation or course of action is, Naruto is a REINCARNATION of some form of the NINE TAILS or some form of a Demon God baby! Kinda boring, IMOO..I rather Naruto have parents of some kind, even if its somewhat cliche and been done, still..

Mother Tsuande and Father Minato is a great read... Not that I want those two together, god no! Tsuade should ONLY be with Jiriaya..Love his character..

Take Care!
AotA chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Okay Team ideas:

Kakashi-Sasuke/Naruto/Ino

Kurenai-Hinata/Sakura/Kiba

Asuma-Shino/Shikamaru/Chouji

Hope you liked my ideas—Strawberry Seraph!

(I'm sending you a PM with the specifics!)
1,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »