Reviews for Fox of Konoha
Ismenian chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
WIN. Naru PWNT them Council pepulz. Interesting story! Keep up the good work, but you might wanna add a bit more length onto your chappies. Keeps 'em from starving the readers.
hells-fox chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
this is a great story can't wait for the next chapter update soon
Silvanatri chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
i love it, i just love the way you have naruto suddenly have stuff in his hands without anyone figuring out how he does it. great job, cant wait for a update.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Great Story, keep up the goodwork, tho, making the chapters a tad longer would add some more appeal to the story, as well as a little more detail to the characters, other then that, great job!
JuMiKu chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
God, I was so scared you'd turn this into a harem-story. I absolutely despise those. Naruto is a good boy for getting out of it (Yes, the lame reference is intentional).

Anyway I thought it was rather funny how the heads got to know about Naruto and how he manipulated the other kids, although it wasn't exactly nice. And how could he say poor, ickle Hinata-chan was weak?
Dark-Angel-Kyo chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
two thumbs up for you and the sneaky litel thief. i feel sorry for the poor anbu that gonna lose there mask and his teacher he is gonn steal from. (Kakashi: where is my mask and WHERE are my BOOK)
Nukenin chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
A few grammar/spelling errors and a couple timeline inaccuracies, but overall a good story.
Siegfriedzz chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
BWAAHAHAHAHA I really liked your ending... I can't stop laughing Oh My God... He shot down their arguments and intentions and then provided a road they could take that is equivalent to going through a meat grinder several times over. He has just established that in order for any of the girls to ask for HIS hand in marriage they would have to beat Tsunade in a fair fight. I think we all know the result of THAT, they would be bloody pancakes by the time she's done with them. I think he has combined both the laws of gender equality and tradition to turn from a 'Man requesting marriage from an heiress' to a 'woman requesting marriage from an heir' Hilarious and pretty much a loop that they can't cover up or get out from unless they want the female part of their population to neuter them without anesthetics and using blunt rusted shovels. The laws of gender equality is always the best when it comes to destroying any male oriented society who is proud for being the 'good' guys. Can't wait to for the next chapter, great chapter, and good luck .
Paucius chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Oh the last part is gold, i read it over and over again and im still laughting, keep the good work
thedarkeststar chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
good chapter very funny
TheDon1023 chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
i can just see Naruto being really good friends with Shikamaru and Shino. now that i think on it i think that should be a team, it would be pretty awesome team. i must add that i find Narutos materful stealth to be hilariously awesome. the fact that he can steal a pipe out of a former Hokages mouth, steal the current Hokages hat and manage to find and steal the Icha Icha while the room is full of nothin but atleast Jounin leveled ninja at the age of 6 is crazy awesome. he should be a real terror when he gets older. also if the Naruto/Shino/Shikamaru team doesnt work you can go with the Jiriaya apprenticeship right off jump since he seems really interested in Narutos progress and such. id also like to point out that ninja academy starts around 8 years of age in cannon and the massacre happened like a couple weeks after Sasuke started give or take a few days. anyways until next time

-The Don
thedarkeststar chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
very good story i actually fell off of my bed from laughing and am still denying what the large whump noise to my parents (i was reading the part with naruto on the desk)
JuMiKu chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
_ Tsunade really shouldn't punch Ero-Sennin any more. She is just (well almost) as bad as he!

I think the character of "your Naruto" is very well designed. His powers are well evened out by his weird quirks and laziness.

Isn't Minato being a little too heartless though? A whole clan was wiped out and he complains about the work it caused him.
Kingkakashi chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
A decent chapter, primarily a filler chapter for the most part. But it did progress the story a little bit so it got the job done. I look forward to the next update.
Baal of Yarns chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Another great chapter! :D Naruto is so cute in this. XD I get a kick out of it every time he steals something without anyone noticing.
1,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »