Reviews for Lexaeus Loves Hot Topic
THIS chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
pure excellence" Vexen shook his sleeves though cats in she didn't Hot Topic i never even read
Po chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I got here from TV Tropes.
SoaringCatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I plan to do a dramatic reading of this.
Lilfut chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I didn't know Homsar wrote fanfic!
AdequateLexicon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I came here from TV Tropes 3 Because I read your badfic.

This was beautiful and it made my day.
Indigo Hunter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This parody made my f*cking life.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
What is this I don't even
HwCampbellJnr chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I totally agree with the other reviewers. I find a lot of 'My Immortal' related works are mean-spirited, and because of that, seriously miss the point, whereas one like yours take the experimental/critical potential suggested by Gillespie's masterpiece and run with it. It works out well - there are some genuinely beautiful turns of non-phrase within - "I had to your mom She sets you mean nobody we can go back into existence… " for example. And, of course, it's funny in a lovely way. This is good work.
ViandasJohnson chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
how did you...why did is your My Immortal parody so good and well known!
Great Pikmin Fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
What the... your story makes less sence than mine! And mine has a random crossover with Family Guy!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow...that was...weird. I can tell that this is making fun of the infamous My Immortal, but it goes in a different direction, destroying syntax instead of spelling. Unlike the original My Immortal and most of its imitators/parodies (many of which are by people that didn't get the joke in the first place and think that they're actually making fun of something horrible, bringing about similar flames from people who neither got the joke the first time nor got the joke that the first set of people that didn't get the joke were mocking it), this one seems to want to make sure that people understand that it's a joke. Good job.