Reviews for Conversations
icecatfire chapter 2 . 6/15
"is it so hard to believe someone may want me?"

*shivers* NO, Naruto, NO it's not hard to believe. *hugs*
Ashen Author chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
I really liked this. I wish it were like this in cannon. The part with Danzo raising him at an early age also seems logical.
crappycomputer999 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
This was so hilarious! I am sad that there hasnt been anything more for over 4 and 1/2 years sincethe last update. Please continue this. I wish to see what else has happened through out naruto's life with kyuubi.
DiaSphere chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
*can't contain it's laughter* Oh my god...that was so funny!
Sadly I read it during university while a discussion about depression went on and I had to try my best to contain it, but I had all the time a big smile on my face which earned me some weird glances, but Kuramas prattling about Sasuke was just too comical to contain, I have to lol every time I read this. Good job!
werd me chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
Wonderfull!
Aloever chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
This is a good fic. I like how you've developed/ shown the relationship between the Kyuubi and Naruto.
Crucifix HiME chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
Wow This was the right combination of humour and plot. Hope you are finishing it cuz if i'm seeing right, you last updated in 2010!
mndstjohn chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
This is a good story. Keep up the hard work!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Hilarity, pure and simple hilarity. Well though out too, with the histories, character changes and interactions, and of course the tecnicalities of Kyubi's connection to Naruto and the seal. A
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Yes! Someone finally mentions that promise that Naruto made with Shion.
DarkAdarah chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Yo! Say! Ho! ! Love this hahahaha I just love it when Kyuubi and Naruto like each other and are good :)
DarkAdarah chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
hahahahaha that Yamato is something else, between his scary face and him checking naruto aout with kakashi...xd
DarkAdarah chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
hahahaha sasuke-duck should see the say my name bitch hahahahaha xd Awesome fic!
MisteryMaiden chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
Are you ever going to update this? Cause this story would work really well for the newer chapters. We even know kyuubi's name now...